Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/5/2014 12:44:09 PM EDT
I need a holster made for an M&P with a TLR1s and a threaded barrel.   The threaded barrel is the issue, as most kydex benders use training guns and close that end off.   So the holster is going to have to be made with my gun in the mold. I've called a few and asked them about coming by to have it done, and none have called me back with a good time.
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 1:20:17 PM EDT
[#1]
If you can wait, Raven Concealment can do what you want if you custom order on their website (have options for TLR1s and threaded barrel).  Who knows, might even be able to find one in stock somewhere.
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 1:32:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you can wait, Raven Concealment can do what you want if you custom order on their website (have options for TLR1s and threaded barrel).  Who knows, might even be able to find one in stock somewhere.
View Quote

Raven Concealment and I have issues.

I'm hoping to keep it local. I want to pimp our local guys and get them some exposure.
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 2:01:50 PM EDT
[#3]
There is Theis in Conway.

http://theisholsters.com/index.php

But it looks like all of what he does is IWB.  Not sure if that suffices for what you need.  He is pretty well known I think.  I have a Bravo Concealment OWB and double mag holster, also OWB, just without the threaded barrel piece.  I like it a lot.
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 3:02:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Have you talked to RLN Custom Gear?
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 3:12:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Have you talked to RLN Custom Gear?
View Quote

Nope
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 3:45:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 3:51:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Not local at all, but Bravo Concealment has an option for threaded barrels on at least one of their models.
View Quote

I had a Bravo holster, They make good stuff.
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 3:58:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I'm hoping to keep it local. I want to pimp our local guys and get them some exposure.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stop the presses!!!  Someone has an issue with you, or vice versa??  This is my shocked face.

Quoted:

I have a Theis and like it. Tommy is a nice guy, but unless he has changed all he does is hybrids, nothing full kydex.
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 4:15:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Stop the presses!!!  Someone has an issue with you, or vice versa??  This is my shocked face.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They're VERY sensitive to people proving that they dropped the ball.
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 4:17:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 4:28:00 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I have one or maybe more. No severe issues but the screws all need to be loctitied.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not local at all, but Bravo Concealment has an option for threaded barrels on at least one of their models.

I have one or maybe more. No severe issues but the screws all need to be loctitied.

locTITIED?

Link Posted: 11/5/2014 4:32:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

locTITIED?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

locTITIED?

Gotta wonder what was on his mind. Boobs or bombs.
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 5:01:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Is it a standard thread protector?  If you don't find anyone local I can have one to you by early next week.  Loctitties not included.
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 7:28:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 7:30:21 PM EDT
[#15]
I was going to suggest Old Faithful Holsters in Fort Smith but since they merged with Alien Gear they show their new contact address as ID.  Not sure how the business is run anymore
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 8:24:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I have a Theis and like it. Tommy is a nice guy, but unless he has changed all he does is hybrids, nothing full kydex.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

He posted on Facebook a while back that he's working on a line of all-Kydex rigs, but they're not listed on his website yet. There's also AC Custom Kydex in Cabot.
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 9:00:13 PM EDT
[#17]
You know, you can walk to RLN Custom Gear from your house...
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 9:32:18 PM EDT
[#18]
I've got a buddy that does all my Kydex work. He's not local, but he does a killer job.  Armiger Solutions, look him up on facebook or PM me for his details.
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 9:36:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
You know, you can walk to RLN Custom Gear from your house...
View Quote

Can't get much more local than that.  I sent him a message.
Link Posted: 11/6/2014 2:16:10 AM EDT
[#20]
Adam from DARC makes holsters. AC Custom Kydex Holsters on FB
Link Posted: 11/6/2014 10:06:03 PM EDT
[#21]
i put in  another word for RLN he made me 2 light mounted holsters fro my G34 with tlr1.

Just so happens my g41 fits as well
Link Posted: 11/6/2014 10:14:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
i put in  another word for RLN he made me 2 light mounted holsters fro my G34 with tlr1.

View Quote

WOW.... a blast from the past!   You must still lurk.
Link Posted: 11/6/2014 11:34:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

I got ahold of him today. I didn't know he's less than a mile from me. I have so much shit going right now it's insane.
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 4:54:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Adam from DARC makes holsters. AC Custom Kydex Holsters on FB
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 6:48:24 AM EDT
[#25]
Try Detroit concealment. I have one for my glock and the bottom is open.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top