Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/31/2014 2:59:20 PM EDT
Looks like he's finally drawing some heat for some remarks on that commercial about his NRA/2A support.     Looks like the NRA gives him an "F" rating.    God help us if he's elected.   He's running for Cotton's vacated seat.   Running against the AR House (Republican)Majority Leader.  Bruce Westerman.   I've met Westerman.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:19:50 PM EDT
[#1]
The first time I saw that Hayes commercial early this week, it was followed IMMEDIATELY by an ad from the NRAPVF tearing him to shreds.

It was hilarious.

Mike Ross and Mark Pryor have done the fudd thing, too. Interesting that those ads didn't pop until later in the campaign. Seems to be a sign that they know they are in trouble. I sure hope so.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 4:09:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Looks like he's finally drawing some heat for some remarks on that commercial about his NRA/2A support.     Looks like the NRA gives him an "F" rating.    God help us if he's elected.   He's running for Cotton's vacated seat.   Running against the AR House (Republican)Majority Leader.  Bruce Westerman.   I've met Westerman.
View Quote

He is running for Tim Griffins seat, against French Hill.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 4:27:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh duh!  That's right.   It's Witt that is running against Westerman.
Link Posted: 11/4/2014 4:55:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I really wish Conrad Reynolds had won that primary... That being said, I voted for French Hill today.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top