Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2014 10:46:35 AM EDT
I was told by someone that they found skeletal remains of an old friend in the woods in the last week or so, but searching the net came up with no such thing.
Was there anything on the news?
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 11:08:50 AM EDT
[#1]
I saw something on the news last night saying they had found someone in/near the river at Crystal Hill Road and Counts Massey near Maumelle.  I think I just caught the end of it, but I didn't hear if it was a body or a skeleton.

Here's the only link I found:
http://www.thv11.com/story/news/local/little-rock/2014/09/10/body-found-in-arkansas-river-near-maumelle/15415613/

ETA: Sorry to hear about your buddy.

ETA2:  Just now saw you said Van Buren county, I'm an idiot.
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 1:34:31 PM EDT
[#2]
I work in Van Buren Co, I haven't heard any talk about it.
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 8:24:03 PM EDT
[#3]
i live in van buren county i think it was 3 weeks there was remains found in scotland area
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 8:46:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
i live in van buren county i think it was 3 weeks there was remains found in scotland area
View Quote

Might be a false alarm.
I was told by someone that his remains were found in the woods of Dodd Mt between Clinton and Shirley.
Been missing for over a year now.
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 7:28:22 PM EDT
[#5]
i will check on that may be mon. or tue.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top