Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/18/2014 6:18:02 PM EDT
Any recommendations on somebody local for engraving? Looking to engrave a stripped lower and a glock frame.Central Arkansas. Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 12:32:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Bump!   I'm interested in this as well.   Got some ideas from a few people.
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 6:09:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I was looking for somebody local, but ended up just sending mine off to the member recommended in this thread.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_51/430172_SBR_Engraving___2_for_CS223.html

I sent them off on Monday and I will be getting them back from the USPS on Monday. Would have been today but I had them sent to my office so about 1 week or less turnaround time.
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 6:49:03 PM EDT
[#3]
John Norrell
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 12:59:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Wildman Outfitters can have it done.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 8:43:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
John Norrell
View Quote

I'll have to try him.  He actually lives right behind me.

ETA: I went with John, decent work and I didn't have to send it off and he turned it around in a day.  However, the lettering is a bit large for my taste and I will probably be going with CS223 next time.  Can anyone tell me the best way to coat the engraving to make it black again?  I have thought about just using a sharpie or having the entire gun cerakoted but I am not really wanting to dump money a lot of money into at this moment.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top