Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/14/2014 7:27:05 PM EDT
I picked up an upgrade for the GoPRO. Makes it much nicer to operate but as most things cuts the run time if you use it too much.

Link Posted: 7/14/2014 8:28:53 PM EDT
[#1]
You should have been over at the dork campus today. We were playing with one of those strapped to a hexacopter via an electronically stabilized gimble, linked wirelessly via 5.8ghz back to a headset for FPV flying. We have aerial surveillance footage in 4K resolution of the entire office complex

Nerds gonna nerd
Link Posted: 7/14/2014 9:11:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You should have been over at the dork campus today. We were playing with one of those strapped to a hexacopter via an electronically stabilized gimble, linked wirelessly via 5.8ghz back to a headset for FPV flying. We have aerial surveillance footage in 4K resolution of the entire office complex

Nerds gonna nerd
View Quote

Sweet!

Y'all need to give me a heads up next time! I have been wanting to build one.
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 6:35:59 AM EDT
[#3]
What's the battery life now,  7 or 8 minutes?
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 4:48:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Guess you're just going to have to run faster at WW 3.0 to get it all on film. Or carry a 30-lb battery pack.
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 5:11:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Guess you're just going to have to run faster at WW 3.0 to get it all on film. Or carry a 30-lb battery pack.
View Quote

Ha. I'm hoping to run faster!  Hoping!
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 7:40:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I heard you said that at the first two.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top