Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/19/2014 8:39:13 AM EDT
Kerry Wayne Evans pleads guilty to unlawful possession of machine gun.
He's one of the "stars" on Discovery's new "reality" show, Clash of the Ozarks filmed in Hardy.  

ETA.  Link is fixed.

Link

Link Posted: 3/19/2014 11:47:44 AM EDT
[#1]
The link is broken.
Link Posted: 3/19/2014 12:28:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Ok, thanks.

Ill mess with it when I get home.   I'm on my phone now.
Link Posted: 3/19/2014 1:34:27 PM EDT
[#3]
 He's fooked.
Link Posted: 3/19/2014 1:54:12 PM EDT
[#4]
"For his own good, tell Bruce Lee and the Karate Kids none of us are carrying automatic weapons. Because here - in this country... it don't add inches to your dick. You get a life sentence for it. "
Link Posted: 3/19/2014 6:24:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, if his reputation is even 10% truth, it really doesn't surprise anyone.  They have some fine upstanding citizens on their totally made up reality show.
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 7:58:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Que dueling banjos.  Hahahah Hardy is only 55 miles east of me.  Tough crowd over there
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 6:15:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Well, when you got a crazy hillbilly named Crowbar threatening you,
you need a class 3 Uzi for protection !!!
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 6:24:28 PM EDT
[#8]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Well, when you got a crazy hillbilly named Crowbar threatening you,

you need a class 3 Uzi for protection !!!
View Quote

Sounds reasonable.  Though I have no idea what you're talking about...

Link Posted: 3/20/2014 8:27:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Judging from  what I've seen of  the show, its a disgrace to Arkansas and the people that live here. I'm not a fan of Hardy by any means, but I grew up in the area and know NORMAL people from there.
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 3:50:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Judging from  what I've seen of  the show, its a disgrace to Arkansas and the people that live here. I'm not a fan of Hardy by any means, but I grew up in the area and know NORMAL people from there.
View Quote

Pretty much.  My dad lived up there for a while after retiring.  We loved going up there but everything is pretty tanking.
Houses on Lake Thunderbird that were valued at 200-250k couldn't even sell for half that.  Desperate times call for crappy reality shows.

The whole feud is a bunch of BS.  They're all really good friends. There's not a "Bank of Hardy" down there in old town.
I was told Crowbar is a felon and can't own guns and that's why he always used a bow on "Ozark Outdoors" a former show he had that was basically
him and Jason hunting and fishing. I've watched it mainly because it was filmed in Hardy but it is pretty ridiculous.
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 5:38:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

This, I live north of there a bit, and yeah................really embarrassing for those of us who live/work here.
Link Posted: 3/26/2014 4:18:03 AM EDT
[#12]
Awww crap. I thought I was going to leave behind the disgraceful reality shows. What am I trading Sons of Guns, Swamp People, and all that crap for? :/
Link Posted: 3/26/2014 11:12:11 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Awww crap. I thought I was going to leave behind the disgraceful reality shows. What am I trading Sons of Guns, Swamp People, and all that crap for? :/
View Quote

You left out ROUGAROUS and Voo-doo !
Link Posted: 5/16/2014 6:54:14 AM EDT
[#14]
Looks like yet another Clash star is in trouble with the law....

News Link
Link Posted: 5/16/2014 7:14:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Isn't simultaneous possession of drugs, and firearms a class Y felony in Arkansas?
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 1:27:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Sentenced and no jail time.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top