Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/4/2017 10:56:10 AM EDT
I follow 88 Tactical and their completion of the big training center they just did.

Looks like a really cool place and their instructors all look top notch.

I checked into a few classes and it looks like they are reasonably priced.

Anybody went to any of their classes?  its not to bad of a drive down from SD so Im hoping to take a few one of these days.

Link for reference
https://88tactical.com/
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 3:23:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I went to the grand opening. It's is insanely nice. I haven't taken classes or shot there, but I've never heard anything but great reviews. I plan on shooting there, but finding the time is my problem recently. I would not hesitate to take a class if I could. They have an antibullying and antiabduction class for kids and my daughters will most likely take it when they are old enough.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 3:58:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I took CCW from them at their Tekamah facility.

Nothing negative to say
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 4:04:10 PM EDT
[#3]
It's been a few years, but the basic carbine class I took was pretty meh. It was intended for beginners, though.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 5:49:48 PM EDT
[#4]
No classes but stopped by and talked to them a bit and the variety of classes is impressive. The staff seemed on point though one sales guy seemed way out of his element.
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 11:49:04 PM EDT
[#5]
I have done numerous classes through them. They are very thorough in their teachings and are always on top of new and improved tactics. The tacmed courses they have are a must!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top