Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/28/2016 5:31:35 PM EDT
anyone in eastern NE (ie Lincoln-ish area) that would let me borrow a thermal optic and/or a PVS14 recorder?  a buddy and myself are doing some hunting in mid-Feb and I was wondering if anyone would let me borrow that stuff so i could try it out.  we both have Gen 3 NV (PVS14 & MOD3), but i am curious how thermal and those recorders work.

if not, no biggie.
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 9:17:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Ur wanting just a recorder, or a thermal optic to use and hunt with?
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 9:54:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ur wanting just a recorder, or a thermal optic to use and hunt with?
View Quote

Maybe hunt with it the thermal, but I really want to try them out. I haven't looked through much thermal. Just kind of curious more than anything.

As for the recorder, I'm also curious how they work, etc. I have a buddy with a GoPro.
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 5:42:25 PM EDT
[#3]
i have a TNVC recorder and GoPro lined up.
Link Posted: 1/2/2017 9:46:10 AM EDT
[#4]
I tried to send u a pm yesterday but it kept saying code failed. I tried again from my phone and it went thru so look for a pm from me.
Link Posted: 1/2/2017 11:17:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I tried to send u a pm yesterday but it kept saying code failed. I tried again from my phone and it went thru so look for a pm from me.
View Quote

I got it. You are awesome.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top