Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2016 4:15:59 PM EDT
I bought a house a couple months ago and as a housewarming gift my gma gave me cash to buy a tree.
anyone have any good experience from anywhere in or around Lincoln? I was thinking either campbels or earl mays.
I'd like to spend anywhere from 100-300
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 5:42:34 PM EDT
[#1]
those would be my first suggestions.  i wonder if they deliver it or help plant it.

what tree will you get?  apple tree?
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 10:10:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Farm service agency?
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 8:55:47 AM EDT
[#3]
I saw a couple months ago that Earl May's offered free tree planting but idk if that was just promotional.
I was thinking a Red Maple tree, I'm no tree expert tho I just think it'll look good since our front door is a maroon color.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 11:43:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I saw a couple months ago that Earl May's offered free tree planting but idk if that was just promotional.
I was thinking a Red Maple tree, I'm no tree expert tho I just think it'll look good since our front door is a maroon color.
View Quote

I think Loup power has a sale going on too. I can look
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 11:53:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Other than campbels and earl mays I have no idea where else to go. ive never heard of anyone else mentioned
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 9:47:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 11:32:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 5:14:03 PM EDT
[#8]
ah! another place to go look at this weekend, thank you!
also I found out through a coworker that Black Hills Energy is giving out free trees to their customers. You just have to go to their website and apply. I thought they said that they have about 400 trees ranging from 2-4ft you can choose from.

Im not a customer their but I thought I should share that info incase anyone else was looking for a free small tree.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top