Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2016 10:19:43 PM EDT
anyone see any firearms or ammo or optics on clearance at Wal-Mart?  i've talked to a few people and no one has seen any around Lincoln or anywhere in NE.  are we due for some deals or are we going to be passed by?
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 10:23:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I haven't seen any. I could use the $300 45-70
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 10:40:34 AM EDT
[#2]
From what I've read on other threads, if your Wal-Mart sells guns, have them scan the UPC code to see if the discount price comes up, even though regular price is still on the tag.  You never know.  FWIW, no luck for me either.
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 11:14:02 PM EDT
[#3]
no one has had any luck?  strange.  i need to check my Wal-Marts tomorrow.

FYI - i have a buddy who works at a Wal-Mart that doesn't sell guns, but he said their black powder stuff will be on clearance soon.  i don't know how much of a clearance, but i'll post it here when i hear about it.
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 11:45:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Just talked to a guy at the south 27th walmart, he said they just re-set the firearms they carry/offer. Other than that, not much for deals that I have seen.
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 1:43:55 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm at the south 84th Wal Mart in lincoln. It has a lot of clearance air rifles.

Scored a $35 bone collector binoc though. No other deals to my knowledge. But they can't find the box so I won't get the mail in rebate unless someone has an extra for some reason.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 5:47:30 PM EDT
[#6]
i am officially done with my associates degree.  so to celebrate, i went to every walmart today.  i looked at their clearance sections and guns.  there isn't much left.

N 27th has literally zero things on clearance.  that store sucks.
S 27th has some things, but no big discounts.  i never had them scan anything.  they had a $99 semi Savage and a Marlin 45-70, but I thought the price was lower in the GD thread.
84 & Havelock is getting bought out.  their clearance section is pretty bare.  they have some trail cams and cheap 22LR scopes.  they do not sell firearms.
84 & Andermatt they have a lot of air rifles on clearance and some scopes, but nothing exciting.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 10:54:42 AM EDT
[#7]
I checked N.27th, Seward, and York.  Nothing on clearance.
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 11:20:32 PM EDT
[#8]
I picked up a Mossberg 930 for 299 in Gretna on I80 and 370.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top