Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2016 10:28:14 AM EDT
The NRA has a new offering  called NRA Pistol Marksman Simulator Training...abbreviated SIMCO.  It is great fun...like  having a range in your own  home.  People that take the class seem to love it.

I am offering two sessions on Saturday, September 24th.  The first is at 4:45pm, and the second at 7:00pm.  Class size is limited to 4, so that each person that attends has ample "range time".  Both sessions are in Lincoln, NE.

The ideal participant for the class is either a new handgun owner, wishing to learn and work on marksmanship; or, someone contemplating purchasing a handgun.

In the class, we spend time reviewing the rules of safe shooting, and then dive into grip, stance, and all the fundamentals of shooting accurately.  We then use real guns and laser ammo cartridges to shoot laser pulses at interactive and reacting targets.  If you have a 9mm, .380, or .357/38special, you may use your own handgun; or, we will provide you one to shoot.

It is great fun, and people that attend all comment that after this class, they are less fearful, and considerably more confident in their abilities.

If interested in attending, email me and I can get you registered.

[email protected]
Paul Horvick
NRA Training Counselor
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top