Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2016 2:49:45 PM EDT
I'm officially in Lincoln as of today

Any suggestions on a good barber in the area?

I like a good old school barber pole & straight shave style place. No great clips, sport clips ect.

Thanks for any suggestions.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 5:21:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

I like a good old school barber pole & straight shave style place. No great clips, sport clips ect.

View Quote

Welcome to Nebraska!  do you like the heat and humidity?  today was not that bad.

sorry i can't help you with the barber thing.  i kinda bald and do all my trimming at home.  saves a lot of money.

did you join the Nebraska Firearms Owners Association (NFOA) yet?  we have the annual members meeting coming up this month at 88Tactical's new facility.  it'll be a great time.  great way to meet new gun people and try out the brand new facility.  i bet someone there knows a good barber.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 9:08:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 10:11:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Most of us are bald or nearly bald...  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Welcome to Nebraska!  do you like the heat and humidity?  today was not that bad.

sorry i can't help you with the barber thing.  i kinda bald and do all my trimming at home.  saves a lot of money.

did you join the Nebraska Firearms Owners Association (NFOA) yet?  we have the annual members meeting coming up this month at 88Tactical's new facility.  it'll be a great time.  great way to meet new gun people and try out the brand new facility.  i bet someone there knows a good barber.

it must be the water.  i doubt its genetics.
Link Posted: 8/11/2016 1:52:11 PM EDT
[#4]
360 Fades on 48th and about "R", they are set back from the road some so pull into the parking lot of the Smoking Gun Jerky shop and head to the back of the lot. Sign should be up by now.

Good guys, reasonable prices, and a straight razor shave shoudl you want it.
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 1:40:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Tin foil hat roasted my hair follicles.  
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 5:23:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Speak for yourself lol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top