Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/14/2016 11:39:26 AM EDT
Can anyone recommend a good powder coating place around Omaha, I have a couple of wheels that I need to get done.
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 7:33:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Might be worth the drive to Lincoln

http://www.crosslinc.biz/powder-coating/

Link Posted: 7/15/2016 2:43:15 PM EDT
[#2]
^^^Another vote for Jeremy at CrossLinc. Man does fine work.
Link Posted: 7/18/2016 5:25:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Are his prices reasonable, what is the wait time?  Just needing to get a couple of wheels done for a motorcycle.
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 10:24:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Last I knew his prices were reasonable. He does quie a bit for Harley dealerships/builder in the area so his lead times may be a bit longer than usual, last time I had his do some stuff for me it was about 3 weeks. That was also in his last shop (his garage) prior to landing his new location.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:11:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Last I knew his prices were reasonable. He does quie a bit for Harley dealerships/builder in the area so his lead times may be a bit longer than usual, last time I had his do some stuff for me it was about 3 weeks. That was also in his last shop (his garage) prior to landing his new location.
View Quote

I'll give him a shout. Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 8/2/2016 6:40:46 AM EDT
[#6]
The sponsor of my race car.

Trail Performance Coatings.

Tell him I sent you.

Located in Papiliion
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 11:53:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Rossi's Motor and Truck Service has been powder coating for years, downtown Omaha on levenworth.   Ray passed away, but the great and economical service continues.

address
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top