Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/29/2016 4:25:39 PM EDT
It's easy to act like an ardent defender of the 2nd amendment" and gun owner rights when there is nothing riding on it.  

But when the vote really mattered .... Rick Kolowski's support of Gun Registration, and his $ alliance with the Police Union (and teachers Union for that matter) has been out'ed.    He showed his true gun registration colors and sided with Washington gun grabbers, Bloomberg cronies trolling Lincoln, and the Police Union.    Just like Ben Nelson ... he talked the talk when he needs to to get votes ....but didn't walk the walk when it mattered (ben on obamacare and Rick on gun registration).   He talked about his son being a police officer and a gun hating  but telling story about his hatred of guns, and story about being held at gun point in Peru as reasons for supporting gun registration/LB 289.   See his true colors now?   Apparently he thinks gun registration/gun grabbers will protect us from criminals who wish to harm us...as if gun registration would have helped in Peru.  

While I don't like his choice on LB 289 .... I am glad he has now shown his true colors.    

Law abiding West Omaha gun owners who first have to pay/get check at Sheriff's office to get a card, then get background checked at point of purchase, and then have to pay another gun registration tax and register their guns if residing in Omaha better watch out for this wolf in sheep's clothing claiming to be pro gun owner rights.   Don't be fooled again.  Last time I checked ...criminals aren't buying cards, buying through FFL's, or registering their guns.  Rick knows this ... but rather than side with the law abiding gun owners in his district .... he sided with the gun grabbers.

This man is no "ardent defender of the 2nd amendment" as he so claims.  

Won't be fooled again.
Link Posted: 8/8/2016 11:29:52 AM EDT
[#1]
REMINDER BUMP for those in District 31.

Rick Kolowski is up for re-election.    Once again, because he is up, he is saying whatever it takes to get you to vote for him and forget his track record.  He is lying again.

Let's not forget he supported gun grabbers and the downtown police union on the recent registration vote....instead of the law abiding gun owners in his district.........after he stumped on pro gun rights.

This man hates "unnecessary" AR's and other "unnecessary" semi auto pistols and rifles, and has said as much!   He supports gun registration for all guns, and did not vote to do away with the patchwork gun regs we have in our district (and the state).  

HE says he is pro constitutional gun protection...but his actions, actual votes, and commentary show the lie.    Sorry Rick ... simply posting pictures of yourself in uniform doesn't prove you are pro second amendment.    Thank you for your service yes ..... and yes, also a gun grabber.

He constantly recounts when his civilian group was held at gunpoint in Peru, and ultimately one in the group was shot.  He says nobody should have to go through this, which is why he has formed this opinion about guns.  So according to his logic... registration and a gun grab would have somehow protected him in Peru??? ... and somehow a gun grab from lawful citizens in his district will somehow make us safer from being held up by felons????   Great logic Rick, just great.

He is in bag for whatever the unions tell him to be....and he was more cozy with the out of town Bloomberg anti gun cronies who showed up in Lincoln before the registration vote than he was with his districts constituents.   Sickening  

Lastly .... he has voted for tax increase items throughout his tenure, hasn't seen an issue that would requires a tax increase to fund that he doesn't like ...... but once again because it's an election year .... he is now stumping on property tax reform...ridiculous.    He is counting on District 31 voters to forget about the fact that he has ran up the bill...consistently.       Typical

He backs O,he backs H,  he votes his party line (D) every time, instead of being open minded and voting for what would be in the best interest of his law abiding district voters.    Said he would have an open mind, and hasn't.   He is too old to be open minded.   His 2nd amendment lies have been exposed.

Time for some young blood, he can't be any worse than what we have.     Vote Ian Swanson, or for anyone but Rick Kolowski

Link Posted: 8/9/2016 6:24:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/7/2016 5:26:06 PM EDT
[#3]
bump
Link Posted: 11/7/2016 11:14:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
http://www.ianmswanson.com/

Endorsed By:

National Federation of Independent Business/Nebraska SAFE Trust
Nebraskans United for Life
National Rifle Association - Political Victory Fund
Nebraska Firearm Owners Association - Political Victory Fund

Governor Kay Orr
Mayor Jean Stothert
Hillsdale College President Dr. Larry P. Arnn
Councilwoman Aimee Melton
Congressman Lee Terry
Senator Dave Bloomfield
Senator Laura Ebke
Senator John Murante
Senator Mike Groene
State Board of Education Member Glen Flint
AND
Many more Nebraska Conservatives!

He may be young, but he is one of the brightest young people I've ever met.  I'd be proud to vote for him, were I in his district.

Kolowski is a disaster, plain and simple.

View Quote

I remember the good old days of him arguing with people in high school.

Link Posted: 11/15/2016 6:34:42 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://www.ianmswanson.com/

Endorsed By:

National Federation of Independent Business/Nebraska SAFE Trust

Nebraskans United for Life

National Rifle Association - Political Victory Fund

Nebraska Firearm Owners Association - Political Victory Fund

Governor Kay Orr

Mayor Jean Stothert

Hillsdale College President Dr. Larry P. Arnn

Councilwoman Aimee Melton

Congressman Lee Terry

Senator Dave Bloomfield

Senator Laura Ebke

Senator John Murante

Senator Mike Groene

State Board of Education Member Glen Flint

AND

Many more Nebraska Conservatives!

He may be young, but he is one of the brightest young people I've ever met.  I'd be proud to vote for him, were I in his district.

Kolowski is a disaster, plain and simple.

I went to your school
I think  

Link Posted: 11/15/2016 10:49:59 PM EDT
[#6]
My 4 kids knew him in his previous career
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top