Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/21/2016 10:21:05 AM EDT
LB 289 should be heard today or tomorrow.  Its probably the only gun bill to make it to the floor.  It takes away cities ability to add local restrictions to your guns.  

Do you ever go to say, Lincoln,
Omaha, etc.  Youre probably breaking one of their laws and not even know.

PLEASE CALL YOUR SENATOR TODAY AND TOMORROW.  Dont know who your senator is?   Ive  got them listed here.  Mayor Bloomburgs stupid minions are wandering the Capitol trying to kill it.  Chambers has said he's filibustering it.  

Call your senator in support of LB 289.

http://nebraskalegislature.gov/senators/senator_find.php

Can someone make that hot for me?

Link Posted: 1/22/2016 3:06:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/22/2016 6:24:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Senator Chambers is filibustering of course.  If you are in favor of this bill, you are a "hick coward" according to him.
Link Posted: 1/25/2016 9:33:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:59:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Emailed my people... Anyone keeping track of where this ends up?
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:48:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Emailed my people... Anyone keeping track of where this ends up?
View Quote

Join the NFOA and become a full member, that will unlock other parts of the forum where we talk about legislative stuff. Best place to keep track.
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 2:57:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Cloture failed by 1 vote. Most voting against are term limited. The most vulnerable at a glance are Rick Kolowski district 31 Omaha won 52-48%; Matt Hansen district 26 Lincoln won 54-45%; John McCollister district 20 Omaha won 52-48%; Roy Baker district 30 Lincoln won 56-44.

MDA was very active as was nebraskans against gun violence
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 1:50:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Cloture failed by 1 vote. Most voting against are term limited. The most vulnerable at a glance are Rick Kolowski district 31 Omaha won 52-48%; Matt Hansen district 26 Lincoln won 54-45%; John McCollister district 20 Omaha won 52-48%; Roy Baker district 30 Lincoln won 56-44.

MDA was very active as was nebraskans against gun violence
View Quote

John Mccollister, and Brad Ashford from district 20.  Both pieces of shit liars.
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 2:18:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

He is supposed to represent my District. If he stayed an incumbent by that small a margin...I may run against him.
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 7:52:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

He is supposed to represent my District. If he stayed an incumbent by that small a margin...I may run against him.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

you keep saying that.... i'll believe when i see it!  LOL.

ps - i'll donate to your campaign.
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 12:46:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top