Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/14/2015 3:21:23 PM EDT
Looking to purchase a rifle from them online and looking for some feedback or knowledge about them

Thanks guys

Corner Market Firearms
Link Posted: 12/16/2015 4:29:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Never heard of them.  What are you looking for?  Have you checked outDEGUNS.  They are out of Lincoln.  The look like they might carry the same stuff.  I know Deguns is good to go.
Link Posted: 12/16/2015 7:48:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 6:54:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I know this is old but for future use...

I used to work for Tim many moons ago while in high school.  He is a really nice guy and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him if has has what you want for the price you are willing to pay.

When I worked there it was just a grocery store but to say he has expanded would be an understatement.  I don't know how many hundreds of guns he has now in the store but it's more than a few
Link Posted: 3/28/2016 11:03:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I've been there and know a lot of guys that buy from him.  I don't know how his prices compare, but he has a lot of stuff in that little grocery store.
Link Posted: 3/29/2016 3:14:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've been there and know a lot of guys that buy from him.  I don't know how his prices compare, but he has a lot of stuff in that little grocery store.
View Quote

The first time I went in there after he started selling guns the first words that came out of mouth were "Holy Shit!"  It has change a lot since I worked there that's for sure.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top