Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/24/2015 12:00:38 AM EDT
So my car is having issues, and I'm wondering where some good reliable place are located that I can take it.  Anyone know of a good place?  The particular problem seems to be exhaust related (it went form normal sound level to ricer level overnight).
Link Posted: 10/24/2015 9:36:22 AM EDT
[#1]
The Shop Inc. on N. 33rd north of Cornhusker Hwy
Custom Automotive Care near 48th and Cornhusker Hwy

My dad is friends with both the owners, and they are both great places to deal with. Im one to do internet research and try to fix things myself, but if I were to take my car to a shop, it would only be one of those two. Just my $0.02
Link Posted: 10/26/2015 9:35:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Progressive Automotive, 34th and Adams (ish) Dan (owner) and Jeff are both good guys.

Its where my car goes if I can't fix it myself.

Beside, Jeff is a gun guy:)
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 10:16:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Late response, but check out C&M Auto at 1500 Cornhusker.  Ask for Ngoc ("knock"), he's the owner.  Good guy that does excellent work.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top