Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/6/2014 12:00:47 PM EDT
I have no idea about the
Lincoln, Omaha, etc senators who were elected.  It'd be nice to get something good for once.  Our neighbors in MO are just racking up great laws.  We seem to just fight back anti bills.  Don't understand it.  

Does anyone know about the coming group?  At least that one obstructionist is going to DC to do nothing.

I did read the NFOA Info, so I know it's positive, but can we actually get some helpful bills?  I'd love something like MO bill that says posted no 2A businesses only require you to leave. If you do, then no crime.  Unlike NE's stupid law.  Would be nice to carry in the various posted malls, and if detected, you just leave.

Lots of good things to pursue.
Link Posted: 11/6/2014 12:23:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Ben Sasse is a great guy, Ashford is terrible, and Pete Rcketts is actually a pretty solid supporter.

From what I know.
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 9:15:39 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Ben Sasse is a great guy, Ashford is terrible, and Pete Rcketts is actually a pretty solid supporter.

From what I know.
View Quote
Assford is going to DC

He's leaving Lincoln

Link Posted: 11/12/2014 6:29:17 PM EDT
[#3]
only time will tell.  if we can get some pro gun bills on the floor, that'd be a great start.

i have to choose between two Dems.  both guys did tell me to my face that they are ok with guns, mountain lion hunting, etc.  the guy who had lots of money from lobbyists won the race and had an AQ rating from the NRA but we'll see when Ernie gets to him.
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 10:38:50 PM EDT
[#4]
In theory (assuming they grow some balls) there is now a sizable enough majority to shut down Ernie when he attempts to filibuster.  Whether anyone has the cojones to stand up to him remains to be seen.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top