Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/13/2014 10:31:58 AM EDT
Morning.

I have a question for you. If I was able to bring Kerry Davis of Dark Angel Medical to Lincoln for a class, would you be interested? Course cost will be $475, materials included.

You can read a bit about Kerry here:

http://www.darkangelmedical.com/AboutUs.html

Kerry is a top notch Instructor, and has developed a blowout kit that comes as part of the class fee. The class requires a minimum of 12 to proceed.

It would not be for a while yet, most classes are scheduled a minimum of 4 months in advance.

If you are seriously interested, you can email me directly at [email protected] so that I can get a running head count and see if this is viable. Please include your screen name in the email so I know who I am talking to.

Thanks,
Dave
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 8:04:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Here you go.  Your link wasn't working.

http://www.darkangelmedical.com/
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 8:19:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Depending on when, I'd be interested.  I follow them on Facebook, always good medical advice.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 10:18:10 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd be interested based on timing as well.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 6:18:51 PM EDT
[#4]
I am definitely interested, I'll have to start scrounging up money right now though!
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 12:06:27 PM EDT
[#5]
If you could email me at the address posted I will add you to the list of interested parties. If I can get enough interest generated I will get ahold of Kerry and get a date nailed down.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 2:46:31 AM EDT
[#6]
I emailed you , and you can put me down as a maybe for sure...
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:49:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Awesome thanks! The list is growing slowly, but it shows that there is interest!
Link Posted: 11/8/2014 12:50:08 PM EDT
[#8]
This class will be happening. Dates will be 15-16 AUG 2015.

Updates forthcoming as soon as I get word and reg links from Dark Angel.

I'm doing everything from my phone right now due to a fried HD, so please bear with me.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 2:20:29 PM EDT
[#9]
For those of you who are interested and are concerned with the cost of the class, there is an option that is available for you.

When I get the registration links, there will be an option called "NOKIT". Selecting this option will naturally, get you no kit, but it will save you approximately $130 on the cost of the class.
Link Posted: 12/10/2014 9:34:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Evening,

Just got the registration link squared away for the med class with Kerry Davis of Dark Angel Medical. The link should take you to the registration page, if not click "Purchase Products" and then "Training." If you have any other questions please let me know!

http://www.shop.darkangelmedical.com/Tactical-Aid-Course-15-16-August-2015-Lincoln-NE-04-0020-15.htm

Those who have emailed me will also be recieving an email with the same information as I had promised.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 7:48:24 PM EDT
[#11]
I am bumping this again for those interested. I just got off the phone with Kerry and will be getting a SITREP sometime after he returns to CO on Monday.

He (and I) wanted to stress that if you are planning on attending please sign up now! Spots will fill fast as we close in on the 6 month mark and if you wait you may be out of luck.

Get on it people!
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 9:54:58 AM EDT
[#12]
6 locked in, 7 waiting on clearance from the brass, that's 13.

With a max of 20, those last few spots could fill faster than you think!

Hint, hint.
Link Posted: 4/3/2015 11:19:45 PM EDT
[#13]
I may be interested. Sorry I can't commit yet.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 10:25:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Class at 10-11 students. Waiting on verification from about 6-7 more. If they lock in that means there will only be 1-3 slots remaining.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 2:55:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Getting close! Haven't heard from Kerry recently but if you're interested I'd suggest hopping to it. You may lose out and only have yourself to blame!
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:16:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Hey all,

Just talked to Kerry, there are only 6 slots left in the class. If you're interested now is the time to jump on it!

Looking forward to seeing you there!

-Dave
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 2:49:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Class is this weekend. I'll be the bald guy with the beard.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 1:51:27 AM EDT
[#18]
So, how was the class?  I wish I could have gone...
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 3:19:23 PM EDT
[#19]
It was great!

Fantastic refresher for those of us who already had a background in EMS/First Responder/CLS. For those who had no experience in the field, the material was presented in a manner that was easy to understand and absorb. Instructors were top quality, knowledgeable and efficient. The back half of TD2 was reserved for practical skills application of the components of the kit, giving each student a chance to not only know what was in the kit, but how to use each as needed.

We had a wide variety of students, ranging from Active Duty and former MIL/LE, to grade school teachers.

I am in contact with Kerry about getting another class arranged for next training year, I'll keep everyone posted!

Thanks,
Dave
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top