Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/16/2014 4:00:41 PM EDT
Anyone know anyone who needs help?
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 7:11:08 PM EDT
[#1]
not sure yet. I know plenty of people from the area. I guess I'll find out more tomorrow.

ETA: I have some feelers out there, if I do hear something is needed or somebody in need, I'll post it here.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 10:27:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
not sure yet. I know plenty of people from the area. I guess I'll find out more tomorrow.  

ETA: I have some feelers out there, if I do hear something is needed or somebody in need, I'll post it here.
View Quote

Thank you.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 3:30:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 5:55:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Man you guys up north are getting beaten into the ground. Best wishes and prayers to everyones family.... special thoughts for the family that lost the little guy....
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 9:02:37 AM EDT
[#5]
While it appears that everybody I personally know in the area has escaped (with the worst damage being the power is out) relatively unscathed, and not diminishing what happened in Pilger by any means, the damage path these tornado's took is extensive. I'm sure in the coming days there will be a call out for volunteers for the clean up. Thoughts and prayers out to everybody affected by this.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 3:57:08 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Anyone know anyone who needs help?
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/17/2014 6:50:46 PM EDT
[#7]
I have a lot of friends and family getting hit by Laurel and Concord tonight.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 7:22:41 PM EDT
[#8]
I live in Hartington. Tried to get down to Coleridge a hour or so ago, but the tornado whistle went off again in Hartington so I went home to the family. It's just like last night, the damn storm just keeps developing near us. By the looks of the radar and the front porch, we are almost clear. May be a long night depending on how the friends in Coleridge and Laurel are doing.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 2:49:58 AM EDT
[#9]
my family didn't get much, except more rain.  a few people around Dixon got hit, i haven't heard much else.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 5:14:18 AM EDT
[#10]

6am is when the people checking volunteers in showed up. Still haven't got off the bus. Briefing was a bit after 7 am
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 1:47:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/21/2014 8:39:26 PM EDT
[#12]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I live in Hartington. Tried to get down to Coleridge a hour or so ago, but the tornado whistle went off again in Hartington so I went home to the family. It's just like last night, the damn storm just keeps developing near us. By the looks of the radar and the front porch, we are almost clear. May be a long night depending on how the friends in Coleridge and Laurel are doing.
View Quote

Some of my Dad's family is in Hartington, he was pretty worried about you guys up there. Glad you didn't get hit.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top