Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/2/2014 4:21:40 PM EDT
[#1]
On a more serious note, a stage that simulates room clearing of some kind would be fun.
Link Posted: 7/2/2014 4:57:20 PM EDT
[#2]
how about a hostage stage where you have to draw and double tap the bad guy as fast as you can!
Link Posted: 7/2/2014 5:36:15 PM EDT
[#3]
David you got any use for 55 gal platic barrels? No garentees but i can work on getting you sone if you would like?
Link Posted: 7/2/2014 7:13:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
On a more serious note, a stage that simulates room clearing of some kind would be fun.
View Quote

The problem is that that gamer approach would be the fastest and would likely get you killed in real life. So unless the RO has the option to call you dead for using shitty tactics, I don't think that would be that awesome. I think there should be a self aid/ buddy aid stage, though.
Link Posted: 7/2/2014 9:14:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

The problem is that that gamer approach would be the fastest and would likely get you killed in real life. So unless the RO has the option to call you dead for using shitty tactics, I don't think that would be that awesome. I think there should be a self aid/ buddy aid stage, though.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

that would be cool. do some self aid buddy care and dead drag/ carry a team member to a safe zone.

although this is assuming everyone is familiar with SABC and knows how to splint, pack wounds, or administer a tourniquet.
Link Posted: 7/2/2014 9:58:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

that would be cool. do some self aid buddy care and dead drag/ carry a team member to a safe zone.

although this is assuming everyone is familiar with SABC and knows how to splint, pack wounds, or administer a tourniquet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not sure how you could score a wound pack, but a tourniquet would would be easy enough. If the team doesn't have any/enough tourniquets, dead penalty.
Link Posted: 7/2/2014 11:46:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I'm not sure how you could score a wound pack, but a tourniquet would would be easy enough. If the team doesn't have any/enough tourniquets, dead penalty.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm sure there are some people that would show up that have some medical training.
Link Posted: 7/2/2014 11:50:38 PM EDT
[#8]
If we have to drag/carry anyone I'm teaming up with the smallest guy there.  I'm too damn old to have back surgery again.  
Link Posted: 7/2/2014 11:56:29 PM EDT
[#9]
I think Rob might bail as my partner... If he has to drag/carry me. But so would I!
Link Posted: 7/3/2014 7:28:51 AM EDT
[#10]
dragging people sounds hurtful.  how about just pulling or moving kind of heavy... like a tire and rim, box of rocks or something.

since the next one is a team event... will there still be awards for best teams and best individuals?
Link Posted: 7/3/2014 7:55:24 AM EDT
[#11]

Link Posted: 7/3/2014 9:06:58 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
dragging people sounds hurtful.  how about just pulling or moving kind of heavy... like a tire and rim, box of rocks or something.

since the next one is a team event... will there still be awards for best teams and best individuals?
View Quote

Great idea. I'm sure someone would have an old tractor tire that could be brought.
Link Posted: 7/4/2014 5:58:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/4/2014 5:59:56 PM EDT
[#14]
No sales posts allowed in Home Town Forums per Conduct Code.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top