BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/29/2014 3:47:09 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I heard that also,  I would think that Class III in Lincoln would be tough seeing as last I heard they CLEO won't even sign off on NFA stuff there.  I did hear a small time mom and pop just got their class II/class III in Beatrice.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

New gossip...  

NFOA Forum thread

Seems like the story is that Star City Motorsports in Lincoln is adding on and will be selling guns as Liberty Arms... in part, possibly Exeter Arms' inventory.

I heard that also,  I would think that Class III in Lincoln would be tough seeing as last I heard they CLEO won't even sign off on NFA stuff there.  I did hear a small time mom and pop just got their class II/class III in Beatrice.

Maybe if a big time business like Start City gets into the NFA game things will change.  Money talks.

Link Posted: 5/2/2014 10:10:53 AM EDT
[#2]
I am not sure what would need to change. I think we help out a lot of class 3 people in Bennet NE just out side Lincoln in lancaster county. I also try and have the best prices i can At American Reaper Arms.
Link Posted: 5/2/2014 5:07:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I am not sure what would need to change. I think we help out a lot of class 3 people in Bennet NE just out side Lincoln in lancaster county. I also try and have the best prices i can At American Reaper Arms.
View Quote

I think he might mean with the CLEO support
Link Posted: 5/3/2014 12:31:04 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, that's what I meant.  As we get more people into NFA hopefully the Sheriff and/or COP will become more friendly towards it.

Link Posted: 5/3/2014 2:13:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/5/2014 9:09:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Sounds like you guys in Lancaster Co. need to get a different(better on 2A) Sheriff elected.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, that's what I meant.  As we get more people into NFA hopefully the Sheriff and/or COP will become more friendly towards it.

Sounds like you guys in Lancaster Co. need to get a different(better on 2A) Sheriff elected.

Do you know someone to run? He has ran unopposed for a long time....
Link Posted: 5/5/2014 9:11:48 AM EDT
[#7]
If anyone could be identified as a potential candidate, it would likely have to come from outside the Lancaster sheriff's office and outside LPD.  I think the NFA stance runs pretty deep in each department.
Link Posted: 5/8/2014 6:20:57 PM EDT
[#8]
I don't mean to spread lies or rumors but I just got a call from a former customer of mine. He told me that he heard from another dealer that Rob fled to Mexico to avoid prosecution. I doubt this information is true but found it amusing and thought I'd pass it along.
Link Posted: 5/8/2014 9:00:13 PM EDT
[#9]
He probably just had to go do another job for the MI6greenberetnavyseals.
Link Posted: 5/8/2014 11:49:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
He probably just had to go do another job for the MI6greenberetnavyseals.
View Quote

You can't contain a man with the  training this hero has.  He's a ghost.  

We'll probably never see him again....Until he decides to unleash his wrath upon us all.  

God Help Us...
Link Posted: 5/15/2014 12:14:53 AM EDT
[#11]
The character of Jack Bauer was based on Rob and each season of the show actually depicts real days in Rob's life.
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 12:02:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Haven't heard anything in a while.  Maybe his Ferrari broke down on the way back from his last covert job?
Link Posted: 6/14/2014 10:43:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The character of Jack Bauer was based on Rob and each season of the show actually depicts real days in Rob's life.
View Quote

I thought Rob was the narrator on 24?
Link Posted: 6/14/2014 11:14:22 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

no, 24 and CSI are watered down depictions of Rob's off-duty life.  the real on-duty versions are far too extreme for anyone to film (let alone see) and their heads would explode like that dude on Game of Thrones.
Link Posted: 7/10/2014 11:29:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Any updates? I thought he had a early July court date.
Link Posted: 7/11/2014 7:18:48 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 7/12/2014 10:34:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
If anyone could be identified as a potential candidate, it would likely have to come from outside the Lancaster sheriff's office and outside LPD.  I think the NFA stance runs pretty deep in each department.
View Quote

Rick, Rob, and AleMonkey can attest, would you really want me as Lancaster Sheriff?
Link Posted: 7/13/2014 9:42:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Rick, Rob, and AleMonkey can attest, would you really want me as Lancaster Sheriff?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Could be interesting.... Might have to write you in....
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 12:07:22 AM EDT
[#19]
You know, I find this whole thing to be comical, because the ONLY other time that I'd ever heard of Exeter Arms was when I was 13 and on a detasseling crew. There were a few real clowns on that crew, and one of them started talking about how awesome his trip to exeter arms was. This guy also:

1.) got busted for drug use
2.) was bragging about a knife he stole at  the seward gun show

I guess that the slimeballs running exeter arms must have managed to appeal to other naive fools as well.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 11:18:12 PM EDT
[#20]
While I was at Exeter Arms we had many fine and upstanding customers. Unfortunately, we probably had just as many idiots.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 6:47:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 7:55:56 PM EDT
[#22]
The longer it takes, the broker they get.  Let them drag it out.  It's indicative of them being fucked no matter what.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 12:56:33 AM EDT
[#23]
I feel bad for the customers. I still get occasional calls from people asking if I can get their guns back for them.
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 10:21:32 PM EDT
[#24]
any one hear anything about Rob getting charges dropped and Hope is getting nailed with everything?
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 11:05:11 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
any one hear anything about Rob getting charges dropped and Hope is getting nailed with everything?
View Quote

Thats insane. He must have better lawyers.
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 11:12:07 PM EDT
[#26]
Or, he turned state's evidence and is testifying against her.  Sometimes it's not how good your lawyer is at defense, it's how good he is at negotiating a better deal for you than the other guy (or girl)... :-P
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 5:25:39 PM EDT
[#27]
Didn't think you could testify against family members.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 9:14:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Didn't think you could testify against family members.
View Quote

You can.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:11:12 PM EDT
[#29]
the "story" I was told was that Hope was the one that wasn't paying the taxes and was the responsible one. You would think that would matter if the company was in both of there names? idk seems sketchy to me but everything  they do was so maybe its the truth for once
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 10:52:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Looks like they both took a plea deal and plead no contest.  To be sentenced in December.

Lincoln Journal Star Link
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 11:21:55 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Looks like they both took a plea deal and plead no contest.  To be sentenced in December.

View Quote

Why the fuck did I ever buy shit from that douchebag?
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 11:25:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 10:08:15 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sometimes i feel the same, but i always got my stuff. Glad i got my M10/9
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 2:53:24 AM EDT
[#34]
Interesting update.  I'm not sure how the sentencing works but it seems they might be getting a major break if they're allowed to pay restitution to Nebraska.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 4:28:51 PM EDT
[#35]
ran into a guy today who was going to get a suppressor from Exeter Arms, since they are the only dealer around.  i can't believe he didn't know about Rob's tax problem.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:16:06 PM EDT
[#36]
There are other dealers, not sure who anymore but I'm pretty sure Scott at American Reaper Arms has cans.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:17:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
There are other dealers, not sure who anymore but I'm pretty sure Scott at American Reaper Arms has cans.
View Quote

He does, and he's a great guy to work with.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:19:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:20:30 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

+1
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

+1

there's roughly 16 NFA dealers in NE.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 11:12:15 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

+1

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

+1

You can add one more as of today.....
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 12:46:52 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

+1

Details?
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 10:23:27 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Details?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Details?

Got my FFL and submitted my SOT payment. I'll be licensed as a 07/02 up in Valentine (I was an 07/02 back when I lived in AZ)
I don't want to run afoul of the site staff for advertising, I'm just happy to be doing it again.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 4:41:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Got my FFL and submitted my SOT payment. I'll be licensed as a 07/02 up in Valentine (I was an 07/02 back when I lived in AZ)
I don't want to run afoul of the site staff for advertising, I'm just happy to be doing it again.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Details?

congrats!
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 12:29:19 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 12:47:57 PM EDT
[#45]
Good fuck that douche. Looks like there's an opening for a pizza maker at caseys in Exeter. Hope just quit.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 5:51:59 PM EDT
[#46]
yep, case closed.  as i mentioned on the NFOA forum, they should have known better, but i feel sorry for their kids caught in the middle of it all.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 11:27:07 PM EDT
[#47]
Look up Robs FB page if you're on FB.  He's blaming everything on everyone else.  I hope he enjoys all the unique experiences of prison time.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 11:27:54 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Good fuck that douche. Looks like there's an opening for a pizza maker at caseys in Exeter. Hope just quit.
View Quote

Well she has until January to report to jail.  She has a few days left to make some more pizza.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 11:28:47 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
yep, case closed.  as i mentioned on the NFOA forum, they should have known better, but i feel sorry for their kids caught in the middle of it all.
View Quote

Yeah, we sometimes forget about the other people their decision affected.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 1:26:04 PM EDT
[#50]
What a maroon.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top