Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/21/2013 7:30:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Wal-Mart on North 84th currently has 9mm Winchester bulk packs. I think 3 or 4 left and one box of 50. The kid that is working is selling right now
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 12:12:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Someone on NFOA reported yesterday that Papillion Walmart had .22lr.  Went this a.m. and it was gone.  They did have two 100ct. WWB 9mm.........yes I snagged them.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 7:05:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Still no 22 ammo. I can not find it anywhere.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 9:26:50 AM EDT
[#4]
I was in Bemidji MN  a couple weeks ago and they had Winchester 333 packs, Maybe 2 cases worth. This was at 4 oclock in the afternoon... I was talking with the sporting goods guy and he said the only reason that the flippers haven't got it all was he that no one was in sporting goods that morning and non of it get put out. He says the black market is pretty strong up there.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 7:22:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Anybody sees some 223 TSX rounds, I'm highly interested.  50-70gr, don't care.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 8:25:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Liberty arms has lots of 22 in stock. S&B, Eley and something else. No limit on S&B and a free tshirt if you buy 10 or more boxes. They said cci might be coming next week.
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 7:57:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Loaded or bullets? Deguns in Lincoln i think had bullets 50ish grains. Check there website they have live inventory
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 8:06:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 9:27:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Loaded or bullets? Deguns in Lincoln i think had bullets 50ish grains. Check there website they have live inventory
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Loaded, my mistake.  Haven't gotten into reloading yet, but I know I need to.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 9:50:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Loaded, my mistake.  Haven't gotten into reloading yet, but I know I need to.  Thanks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

pretty sure Cabela's has a BUNCH of Barnes black tips

they have piles of pretty much every caliber, bulk handgun in 9mm and 40 galore
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 9:56:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Awesome thanks
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 11:28:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Is 22 getting any better?
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 7:25:46 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/8/2014 12:33:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Sheels in Omaha has Winchester 555 bulk 22LR for $29.99 if anyone is interested.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 2:57:03 AM EDT
[#15]
I hear Cabela's has a fair amount of .22 weekly.  According to one employee I talked to their truck can arrive on Monday and be unloaded for Tuesday, so if you're looking for ammo it's best to stop by from Tuesday through Friday...

Although I'm not going to go everyday (since I don't need any!) I suppose if I did I would call first.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top