Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/13/2017 10:35:02 PM EDT
There's a sentiment change happening in the community.  Follow stolen vehicles of alaska and scanner joe and stolen in alaska.  People are going out every night and finding stolen cars and shit.  Its kind of fucked up, a motorcycle was seen being stowed in a garage in a shitty house, and apd wouldn't come out.  They just walked the bike out of the garage and took off, people right  on their ass.  

There is also a mobile crime rv set up by aih on old Seward and the cops won't do anything about it either.

Pretty crazy, but the people seem to have had enough.
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 10:58:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Been that way more than 10 years. I lived in Eagle River 3 doors down from a cop, no one showed for a B&E where a firearm was stolen. i was told to file a report online
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 11:50:23 PM EDT
[#2]
They need to perforate a bunch of people and maybe it will slow down.
Link Posted: 7/14/2017 12:52:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 12:07:21 AM EDT
[#4]
My fiancee was out and about in the yard late 3 or 4 nights ago, she was looking for her stupid fucking cat. Why she didn't have a gun on her is beyond me I'd have been out with her if she would've woken me (2-3 AM). Apparently she saw some high school aged fuck head start walking across the yard to our cars (I've had several mags stolen from mine as well as boxes of ammo) she yelled out "GET THE FUCK OFF MY LAWN!" Then the bastard freezes for a second and bolts. She called APD and she said they came out but couldn't find the dick heads (apparently there was 2 or 3 of them). 
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 2:45:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Came here in 1972 and I can tell you Alaska is filling up with trash fast, lower 48 gang bangers and "others" looking to set up in a new area .  I agree with all the above , the law don't do shit unless you do, then they arrest or at least charge the good guy defending your property as seen just recently where the store clerk shot at the asshole ripping him off.
Some time back I caught a couple punks trying to break into my truck , one ran , the other wasn't so lucky , cops were called ,about 15  minutes later the one who run came back with the punks dad who was unwise and decided to charge at me...he stopped a few feet from me looking down the barrel of my Glock 21...little did he know one more step and he would have caught 3 rounds , a second call to APD and this time they came fast. Once on sight they were focusing more on me defending myself and holding this asshole and his trash kid who started this whole mess.

Long story short , I was told by one "obvious Democrat ,Hillary loving cops" who really wanting to arrest me, I didn't have the right to point my gun at him just because he charged at me ...He was just"defending his kid"....No he thought Id just cower so he could grab his thief and go before the cops came. NOT going to happen.....
After a brief and blunt conversation with the lib cop, his own partner looked over at him and said he would have done the same as me under the circumstances......
I was told by the cops the punk and his dad both had very long records with history of B&E ...both should have been arrested , instead the gave them both warnings and told them if they were caught in this area again they were going to jail and set free....In WTF

I think if the system isn't defending those who are trying to make a honest living they should get out of the way and don't say or do anything just like they do for the "trash"...That said, regardless of the reason, don't want to come out or make a report, fine, do this for both sides not just for the criminals ....oh and for all the tax money we all pay at least provide clean up services and restock the ammo used and we'll clean the town up for you.

I'm sure most remember the lady who found her own stolen truck and attempted to confront the scum driving it. This made the news... most don't know after the scum tried to run her down and she put a few rounds on them , later that night the assholes did a drive by on here house shooting it up ...this didn't make the news. wonder why????
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 2:55:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They need to perforate a bunch of people and maybe it will slow down.
View Quote
yup , its a proven fact criminals commit far less crime after they're shot
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 11:17:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
One shit usually only works for like 6-8 weeks, 3-4 shots tends to work permanently.
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 11:17:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote
One shit usually only works for like 6-8 weeks, 3-4 shots tends to work permanently.

Or apparently 6-8 ...
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 11:18:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 1:33:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Crap.  Someone is stealing and reposting his posts.  I'll get the shotgun...
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 7:27:42 PM EDT
[#11]
I've been in Anchorage since '94.  It's worse than anyone remembers.  I follow those pages too, I wonder if we need to form an arf-posse...
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 8:12:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I've been in Anchorage since '94.  It's worse than anyone remembers.  I follow those pages too, I wonder if we need to form an arf-posse...
View Quote
what do you think of that crime RV?  I cant figure out how in the fuck its still there.  It has been tied to so god damn many crimes, and vehicles are constantly driving up to it moving shit in and out of it.  I want to throw a pile of fish guts underneath it.
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 8:47:13 PM EDT
[#13]
I run into more of those unapologetic "kill all of them" guys more and more.  It did not used to be this way.

My wife follows those pages closely, probably a little too close.  Every now and then she asks where my model 19 is, and keeps asking how to load it.

Our old house near Seldon and Lucille is near ground zero for B&E's.  Even I am glad we sold that house.

We live in a little oasis on Knik Goose Bay road, where the good doctor has a habit of leaving his garage door open, showing off his 50 cal based projects on the workbench and high dollar machine tools for all the world to see.  He would not dare that a half mile up or down that road.

Last crime in our neighborhood was someone stealing full trashcans on dump day about 2 years ago.
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 9:32:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Crime is getting bad everywhere.

Have a shotgun loaded in the house and go everywhere with a firearm.
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 2:31:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

what do you think of that crime RV?  I cant figure out how in the fuck its still there.  It has been tied to so god damn many crimes, and vehicles are constantly driving up to it moving shit in and out of it.  I want to throw a pile of fish guts underneath it.
View Quote
I've heard APD say they can't remove vehicles unless the property owner complains.  Now if the RV was parked on a public street they give them 24hours to move.

Fish guts is a great idea,. We could deliver them via a water balloon launcher!
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 9:40:56 PM EDT
[#16]
On the weekends I conceal carry but during the weekdays to and from work I always carry my Glock 34 in a leather binder. Just last Saturday coming home down North 19th there were three tweakers in different spots along the sidewalk throwing arms up and challenging people at the stoplights. A few weeks ago there was a shoeless guy at 9am slowly crawling across the sidewalk. I'd swear the zombies were here.

Is that crime RV the ghetto black one with the propane tanks on top?
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 3:32:20 AM EDT
[#17]
Its fucking crazy out.   The crime rv is a piece of shit next to aih on old sew.  Busting stolen vehicles there left and right and a chase originated from there and ended with the vehicle crashing into a construction ditch.  Oddly, Walmart owns the property but is dragging ass evicting them.  

Skeezy vehicles there at all hours moving shit in and out of the rv.  Its infuriating.
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 11:48:48 PM EDT
[#18]
the clock is running........
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 10:03:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Yes property crime is definitely up and we'll see an increase to add since the economy is tanking. Part of the issue too is that the State is broke and wants to cut everywhere which includes prosecuting cases. Many times APD makes arrests only to have the guys back out the next day. In once case several of the charges got dropped on one guy and a week later the same guy shot at officers. Anyone see the recent stories in the news: one about how they can't prosecute stolen vehicle cases and the other about the guy getting probation for three counts for vehicle theft?
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 3:15:53 AM EDT
[#20]
Yeah, they popped 3 kids in a stolen car and didn't even hold them cause they couldn't prove that they stole the car.  Fucked.  Then they stole the epileptic girls car.  Its the wild fucking west out here.
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 12:31:34 AM EDT
[#21]
Left the Sears Mall today after my haircut and some Burger-Fi and there was guy who was walking up to the driver in the car parked next to us, would smack him around a bit, talk shit and then go to the trunk and repeat. When we got close enough he did the "pretend nothing is going on" stance. They obviously knew each-other but it was super weird. Everywhere I enjoy being has been taken over by some weird shit lately. I just need a little oasis of peace, I think it's time to head to the mountains.
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 2:38:13 PM EDT
[#22]
I talk to the people who have been here 30 -40 -50 years and its split.  the ones who are facebook savvy say its never ever beent his bad.  the ones who rely on the news exclusively say its not that bad.  I think the news is trying to cover it up.
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 6:25:50 PM EDT
[#23]
I heard the crime rv has moved over off of Turpin. This could be misinformation though.
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 6:27:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
I'm down. Broke in my new G20 at Rabbit Creek this weekend
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 1:09:42 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I heard the crime rv has moved over off of Turpin. This could be misinformation though.
View Quote
I will look for it on my way back in to town
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 3:46:58 AM EDT
[#26]
Didnt see it
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 12:26:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
Its there, if you go to the end of turpin and turn left into the town house project youll find it in the woods at the end of the street.....
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 5:54:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Its there, if you go to the end of turpin and turn left into the town house project youll find it in the woods at the end of the street.....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Be a shame if somehow their hot muffler set some dry vegetation a blaze
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top