Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/28/2017 9:36:41 PM EDT
Who has the most reasonable rates to ship handguns?

I don't feel like getting my ass reamed because I have to sell some guns.
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 4:44:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 12:34:21 PM EDT
[#2]
If you're near Anchorage, our member Viper is a good FFL with cheap transfer fees not sure how he charges for a multiple transfer. 
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 7:19:22 PM EDT
[#3]
UPS is cheaper than Fed ex you need to have a copy of the FFL you are shipping the pistols too. You don't need to have an FFL on the shipping end just has to be shipped to an FFL down south
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 3:16:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 6:29:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Both require that you use the overnight service on handguns
If you use a FFL, they can ship via USPS and it's like $13 for flat rate + what ever they charge for doing the service, usually MUCH cheaper than shipping through a common carrier
Also, you are required to inform them that it contains a firearm when shipping (common carriers)
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
UPS is cheaper than Fed ex you need to have a copy of the FFL you are shipping the pistols too. You don't need to have an FFL on the shipping end just has to be shipped to an FFL down south
If you use a FFL, they can ship via USPS and it's like $13 for flat rate + what ever they charge for doing the service, usually MUCH cheaper than shipping through a common carrier
Also, you are required to inform them that it contains a firearm when shipping (common carriers)
Truth ^^^
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 8:02:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote
If you have a reasonable FFL then that is a good way to do it. However prices vary for handling fees. I generally just ship pistols myself. To each his own. As for letting them know your right and most require you to have a copy of the persons FFL you are sending it to unless they have it on file as I said earlier.
Pat
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 6:45:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

If you have a reasonable FFL then that is a good way to do it. However prices vary for handling fees. I generally just ship pistols myself. To each his own. As for letting them know your right and most require you to have a copy of the persons FFL you are sending it to unless they have it on file as I said earlier.
Pat
View Quote
How do you ship a handgun to yourself? Lawfully that is.  I know ATF regs allow it, but no carrier I'm aware of allows it per their policies.
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 9:20:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/13/2017 7:26:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
Man I learned that the hard way once
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top