Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/19/2017 9:22:32 PM EDT
Going to tanax next weekend, anyone else going?
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 2:45:42 AM EDT
[#1]
No, but I want to.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 12:02:07 AM EDT
[#2]
what do you drive and what kind of racing would you like to do?
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 6:30:45 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm a partner on a fully caged Miata that's raced in ChumpCar and Lemons. We keep it in Utah.

I'd like to get another Miata for in Alaska.  I could see doing ice races in the winter, tannacros and whatever else I can find with it.
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 1:56:31 AM EDT
[#4]
where are you located?
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 1:18:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Any auto cross events going on in the Anchorage area?
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 4:56:15 AM EDT
[#6]
yeah, Porsche club was last weekend and SCCA is this weekend in north pole.  I know there is another one the 8th and 9th I think at huston high school with the SCCA.  I get a schedule for you.
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 4:38:54 PM EDT
[#7]
I live in Anchorage.
Link Posted: 6/10/2017 5:10:31 AM EDT
[#8]
I'll probably be at the SCCA tomorrow taking photos so long as the weather holds up.  Talked to you on FB about that earlier today Pearson. 

Edit: got there around 11 and the entrances were coned off.  Everyone was busy, so I just ended up driving by.  Didn't want to move cones and park in the wrong area or something.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 1:19:07 PM EDT
[#9]
All good, we are going to do it again in a month.  if you want to move cones and go in the exit thats okay. and if you start walking up to the cones someone will come and give you direction next time. or look for the person in the yellow vest.
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 5:08:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
All good, we are going to do it again in a month.  if you want to move cones and go in the exit thats okay. and if you start walking up to the cones someone will come and give you direction next time. or look for the person in the yellow vest.
View Quote
 Will do.  So long as anyone doesn't expect my beater to race anyhow.  Probably would catch on fire instead
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 8:00:53 PM EDT
[#11]
we will be racing at the Carlson center parking lot starting about 5 Saturday  ( be there at 3 if you want to race) and 10 am Sunday (be there at 8 if you would like to race)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top