Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/19/2017 2:40:09 AM EDT
I think ADFG made a mistake this year.  For the last roughly 20 years every year I would put in for the draw and every year I would get turned down.  This year is the first year I have ever won anything.  Unit 13 Draw tag.  I think I am going to frame it.  the great thing about this tag is it is highly coveted with only 5000 given away and any AK resident can essentially do the same hunt with the proper tier 1 subsistence tag

so anyone else get a tag?
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 6:04:26 PM EDT
[#1]
No tags this year. Still going to Tok for moose and caribou.
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 10:16:17 PM EDT
[#2]
No draw permits here either, oh Well!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:14:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Dad got another Tanana flats cow tag.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 6:40:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Nope, year 2 of drawing nothing.

At least this year I am eligible, and put in/received, the tier 1 permit
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 1:07:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Tag for what and what tag number? I have hunted eureka for years..and trapped and...well, I spend some time up there...might be able to point you to a good spot if you don't know the area...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top