Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2017 1:35:13 AM EDT
I'm taking my GF to Homer for the weekend. She's from Anchorage and has camped on the spit in the summer but hasn't been there in the winter. We're going to hit up the Salty Dawg of course but are there any other places you recommend in the winter?
Link Posted: 1/14/2017 5:59:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Bring your running shoes ?
  Hit the  Homer Brewing Co in  an hour,    get your shoes screwed up, and let's go RUN on the spit .
  MIKE'S Deli is making   damn good BLT and Ruebens, Pioneer ave,   tiny  hole in the wall,  little west of the Theater.
  Latitude 59  is open, 7 days a week now, in Lakeside Mall, on   Lake Street.
 I can  make you an Espresso that will keep you up all night, if  you catch me at the shop.... but I am   headed out the door in an hour.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top