User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/15/2016 6:33:42 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 7:44:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Well said!!!!
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 11:02:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Alaskans are good people. I am glad I work up here vs working down south and facing communities that don't support their police. Keeping our communities safe is a team effort. Without the help of good citizens willing to give us information or an occasional helping hand we would not be able to accomplish much.
Link Posted: 11/17/2016 4:34:35 AM EDT
[#3]
And a hearty fuck yeah to the two officers involved in the shoot.  The ambushed officer kept fighting like a beast after being shot repeatedly and the second officer put the shots on target in close proximity to his partner.  

Both of you guys are eternal badasses and straight up heroes.  It appears they took out a full on serial killer.

I know the shot up officer has made it through surgery and I pray that he makes a complete and total recovery.
Link Posted: 11/17/2016 9:09:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Every encounter- traffic stops and casual conversations- I had with an Alaska cop was professional and courteous, unlike some I've had Outside.

I will have their back when I am back there as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top