Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/19/2016 6:06:51 PM EDT
Really guys?

http://www.newsminer.com/news/local_news/for-the-first-time-afn-endorses-a-presidential-candidate/article_ed02170c-9641-11e6-9184-0ba163bd0004.html

"Hillary Clinton has demonstrated by her actions and her priorities that she is the right leader for our people," the release explained. "She has committed to continue working directly with us, to honor the special trust relationship between indigenous peoples and the federal government, and to open the door and welcome Native Americans into her administration with respect and a genuine commitment to working together."

Neither the resolution nor the release name Republican candidate Donald Trump directly, but hints that he would be "a president who will lead our federal government down the path of marginalizing Native Americans and dramatically weakening the special trust relationship between Native Americans and the federal government."
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 5:21:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I made the same face when I read that.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:33:01 AM EDT
[#2]
You mean native Alaskans support a demoncrap?! No way!!!
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:42:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Here is my shocked face
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 7:37:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Idiocracy... In the BUSH.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:03:32 PM EDT
[#5]
If your not a white male your not likely to support trump. That is just the way things are number wise. I hate Hillary and Trump both for different reasons.
Pat
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 7:46:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Hispanic and voting Trump. My whole family minus the ones in NYC are voting Trump. Hoping my brothers in law do the same. Trump is kinda big with hispanics because of his stance on illegals.  The general thought between people that came here the hard way and their families is 'fuck those asshole illegals.'
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 7:14:41 PM EDT
[#7]
At this point its pretty much sealed that Hillary is going to be the next president I hope she is just a one term president. Trump is done its all over but the crying with polls showing him over 10% down.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 7:34:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
At this point its pretty much sealed that Hillary is going to be the next president I hope she is just a one term president. Trump is done its all over but the crying with polls showing him over 10% down.
View Quote

Polls that have been shown to swing 15 points in either direction.  Either way we're fucked though.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 9:06:16 PM EDT
[#9]

Link Posted: 10/26/2016 11:41:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Polls that have been shown to swing 15 points in either direction.  Either way we're fucked though.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lets hope. I hate both of them but from the gun rights perspective Hillary is the Antichrist.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top