Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/6/2016 12:35:26 PM EDT
Does Joe have a  chance against Lisa ?

What are (Lisa's) exploitable campaign  weaknesses ?

Obviously, she'll have the deepest pockets, biggest signage, and flashy TeeVee ads.

Joe will have a better beard. What else does he have going for him ?

Is NRA  backing  Miller, or staying out of  it this time ?

. Anybody here  posting YARD signage for  Joe ?
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 3:01:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 4:11:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Joe has a lot - a lot -  to overcome in running for dog catcher much less the senate.   All anyone really remembers is he nearly went to prison after running against Lisa.

Who is going to support him?  The Republican party who practically disowned him during the general election as the Republican candidate?  Lisa was one of the old boy's club even running as an independent.  She will not take any challenger lightly after her near political death experience.

Lisa has more to fear from Mark Begich than Joe.  Mark has spent the last few years undermining her crossover base with the various Native groups.  Mark is still young and this is NOT a good year for him to run.  One of her core strengths is the media, especially ADN, but that can change in a second if a credible Democrat makes a a run for her seat.
Link Posted: 10/7/2016 6:49:09 AM EDT
[#3]
I think Joe is going to do very well in this race.  Six more years of Lisa?  Really?  O hell no...  Joe should have ran a full race against her though, and he can't expect to win entering the race a month and a half before the election.  The free shit army is alive and well out there, and overcoming that is tough.  We'll see who splits their votes more, the dems voting for Lisa or Ray, or the RINO's voting for Lisa over Joe.  Yes...I know that Joe is running on the libertarian ticket, but everyone knows what the big picture is.  Like it or not, but if you are sick of Lisa and her votes, Joe will have the best shot at knocking her out of that seat.  I don't like Trump either, but he has my vote.  Big picture for me...
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 1:47:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Obviously, she'll have the deepest pockets, biggest signage, and flashy TeeVee ads.

View Quote

Joe is a liar no thanks. He was beat by Lisa in a write in campaign. That shows how much he sucks. Lisa a good person.

Link Posted: 10/12/2016 5:03:36 AM EDT
[#5]
I lost all respect for Lisa. She decided to not tow the party line and turn against the GOP... Miller is worthless as well...  Sadly.. who to vote for..

Link Posted: 10/12/2016 10:57:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I lost all respect for Lisa. She decided to not tow the party line and turn against the GOP... Miller is worthless as well...  Sadly.. who to vote for..
View Quote

That is what I respect about. She cares more about her principles and the state than her party. I think we need to do away with the 2 party system personally. When people become more loyal to their party than the people they serve there is a problem.

Link Posted: 10/13/2016 11:08:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Every time I see this moron pop up, I cringe at his ridiculous Miami Vice beard. Shave that shit or grow a real beard.

I cannot take anyone who looks like him serious.

How about not looking like you are on the end of Northern lights next to Carrs begging for Money on the side of the road.

Link Posted: 10/13/2016 10:34:10 PM EDT
[#8]
I hate Lisa Murkowski.  I'm voting for Miller.  For the third time.
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 10:35:39 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Joe is a liar no thanks. He was beat by Lisa in a write in campaign. That shows how much he sucks. Lisa a good person.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

She won because the Democrats piled onto her because she was much preferable to them as senator than a right-wing ideologue like Joe Miller.

And that decision was totally rational.  Lisa Murkowski is essentially a Democrat.

Link Posted: 10/14/2016 12:40:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
She won because the Democrats piled onto her because she was much preferable to them as senator than a right-wing ideologue like Joe Miller.  

And that decision was totally rational.  Lisa Murkowski is essentially a Democrat.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

She won because she has integrity and people dropped away from Miller once he was caught in a lie. Lisa is a moderate. I like moderates. Hard right and hard left ends up in the same failed place.  Politics aside the guy has no integrity.  Lisa is going to win.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 12:08:04 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

View Quote

Lisa = RINO
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 12:10:19 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

She won because she has integrity and people dropped away from Miller once he was caught in a lie. Lisa is a moderate. I like moderates. Hard right and hard left ends up in the same failed place.  Politics aside the guy has no integrity.  Lisa is going to win.

View Quote

But yes, Lisa will probably win.  She's better than Begich, but not by much.  Sully can go too.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 1:39:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Lisa = RINO
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lisa = RINO

RINO a term used for anyone other than the far right wing in the party. Sorry not all of us are like that. In fact most of us are in the middle. The far right has made it to where the party has little chance of ever winning a presidential election again until it changes some things.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:57:33 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

RINO a term used for anyone other than the far right wing in the party. Sorry not all of us are like that. In fact most of us are in the middle. The far right has made it to where the party has little chance of ever winning a presidential election again until it changes some things.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Lisa = RINO

I'm a non-bashful winger  And voting for Trump.  I *look* like Trump.  
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 4:49:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lisa = RINO

No worries we are all something. I have some left leaning friends. I come out as just right of center on the last political quiz I did. One thing we all need to do however is start being more tolerant of differing view points. We are more polarized as a country than any time since the reconstruction period in the 1890's. People need to get back to being able to disagree with each other and still accept each other. Today I see a lot of labeling from both sizes. Republicans using the term liberal like its an insult and the Democrats sneering down their nose at republicans with an air of hotty intellectual superiority.  It seems that both sides would rather see the country go to hell than to work with each other.

Pat
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:37:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

No worries we are all something. I have some left leaning friends. I come out as just right of center on the last political quiz I did. One thing we all need to do however is start being more tolerant of differing view points. We are more polarized as a country than any time since the reconstruction period in the 1890's. People need to get back to being able to disagree with each other and still accept each other. Today I see a lot of labeling from both sizes. Republicans using the term liberal like its an insult and the Democrats sneering down their nose at republicans with an air of hotty intellectual superiority.  It seems that both sides would rather see the country go to hell than to work with each other.

Pat
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lisa = RINO

Pat

I just wish I would have beat you with your gun last Saturday (As in a match not physically so no one misinterprets my post).  Thanks for letting me use it.  I'll bring mine next time.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 3:43:53 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I just wish I would have beat you with your gun last Saturday (As in a match not physically so no one misinterprets my post).  Thanks for letting me use it.  I'll bring mine next time.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Pat

Yes.  Beaten badly next time  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top