Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2016 9:21:49 AM EDT
So I bought a new pistol and had it sent to a local gun store.  Since it is coming out of state UPS 2nd day air I am receiving updates.  I have to pick up my truck from the dealer and just before leaving I get an email from UPS saying my pistol has been delivered and signed for at the gun store.  I figure kill 2 birds with one stone and I’ll swing by to get the gun after picking up my truck.  Enter said store and the store employee is talking with someone so I wait then when he asks if he can help I state that I was notified my gun had arrived and would like to get it.  He gives me a vague answer about whether any guns have arrived and wouldn’t give me a straight answer on whether it was there.  I even told him that I had confirmation from UPS and told him the name and he said it was him and he still wouldn’t tell me if my gun was there.  I asked him 5 times if my gun was there and even asked him is it there YES or NO and he wouldn’t answer.  I obviously wasn’t getting anywhere so went home.  Haven’t been home 20 minutes and store employee calls me and says my gun has arrived.  I get back there and ask him why he couldn’t have just given me the gun when I was there before and he said it arrived after I left.  DUMBASS I have confirmation from UPS saying you signed for it before I went there the first time.  So obviously he hadn’t entered arrivals from UPS in the log and instead of just telling me the truth and asking me to come back later he fed me a bunch of crap then lied about it.  Small businesses cannot afford this kind of customer service.  I have a friend that does transfers for me for free but thought I would support a local business.  Won’t be supporting this one again.
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 3:30:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Let his boss know both things: that you won't be back because his employee is a lying fuckhead.
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 5:01:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Post is worthless without the name/location of said gun store...
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 1:58:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Name the store.
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 2:01:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Or he could take it up with the owner, who will hopefully correct the employee and make him stop playing at being an idiot.

We all know the stores, owners and employees up here. There just aren't that many of them. Why not attempt to fix it instead of crucifying someone just to prove how much of an ass internet hero we can be?
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 2:22:54 AM EDT
[#5]
I didn't name the store for a reason and won't.  I know who the owner is and will tell him the next time I see him.  It's up to him if he wants to fix it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top