Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/3/2016 11:43:07 AM EDT
Long story short, I'm hoping to find some for a friend. It's her favorite food, but I have zero idea where to look.

Any ideas?
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 2:41:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 4:11:50 PM EDT
[#2]
His work schedule changed this past weekend so I haven't seen him since I got back. Was going to text him tonight. I imagine he might know someone but figured asking here couldn't hurt.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 9:12:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Got seal oil down here. Let me know if you have trouble finding it up your way.
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 1:51:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Got seal oil down here. Let me know if you have trouble finding it up your way.
View Quote

Will do.  I completely spaced texting Mike, but I'll see whats available up here.  Kinda thinking christmas present since she doesn't like expensive gifts.  Favorite food seems like an interesting idea at least.

I'll admit I was hoping for something more easily available, but okay, I like a challenge lol
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 2:58:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 3:01:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You meet a new lady friend?
View Quote

Been a friend for a while, just trying to do something nice and you never know  Btw, I texted Mike and no go there.  Worst case I'll just come up with something else lol.  Seal oil sounds expensive.
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 8:46:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Will ask the wife if she can spare some pike.

Seal oil is a little hard to mail and keep from leaking.
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 1:48:50 PM EDT
[#8]
I've personally never seen the stuff. Does it like to leak through the deal on a mason jar or something?  And thank you if she can. Only trying to find a snack/lunch sized amount because I'm pretty sure my wallet will be crying lol.
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 2:29:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 7:52:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Has AFN happened yet?
If not, you might find someone there who could help as well
View Quote

I have no idea.  I'll look that up.  Thanks UAF.  

Edit: I'm going to wait and see what happens.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top