Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/27/2016 12:35:17 AM EDT
In a couple weeks, I am going to be working near Bethel for about a week.  Is fishing in the Kuskokwim river any good this time of year? Is it necessary to be out on a boat or is shore fishing any good?

I have never been in that area before and will only be there a short time, so any other advice or info on fishing or anything else in that area would be greatly appreciated!
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 6:50:47 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

In a couple weeks, I am going to be working near Bethel for about a week.  Is fishing in the Kuskokwim river any good this time of year? Is it necessary to be out on a boat or is shore fishing any good?

I have never been in that area before and will only be there a short time, so any other advice or info on fishing or anything else in that area would be greatly appreciated!
View Quote
Silver should/might be in and boat is the best way.

Not much to see or do if you do not have a boat/snogo.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top