Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/15/2016 7:22:49 PM EDT
Folks,
Has anyone seen a P38 or P1 for sale in the various Fairbanks gun shops?  I know there are a couple of home FFL dealers in town, but don't know if they would keep such a pistol in stock (assuming there are surplus pistols available).  Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:48:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Folks,
Has anyone seen a P38 or P1 for sale in the various Fairbanks gun shops?  I know there are a couple of home FFL dealers in town, but don't know if they would keep such a pistol in stock (assuming there are surplus pistols available).  Thanks!
View Quote

I have a P38 I was considering selling. I could send you some pics if you wanted. It has the holster it was issued with very worn on the finish

Link Posted: 3/20/2016 6:03:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I have a P38 I was considering selling. I could send you some pics if you wanted. It has the holster it was issued with very worn on the finish

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Folks,

Hey, its been a minute since I've checked the forum!  Appreciate the offer on the P38!  I don't think I'm going to commit my funds to another firearm (thinking about picking up a G43).  Again, thanks for your consideration!
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 5:44:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Yes. Try Alaska Guns and Ammo. I sold traded Steve a decent P1 last year that last time I checked was still in the store.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 5:54:40 PM EDT
[#4]
try gunbroker on the net.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 2:57:53 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm looking for a Rem 700 CDL in 35 Whelen if anyone has a lead on one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top