Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/27/2016 6:41:45 PM EDT
Long story short, I'd like to get some help putting together a kick ass care package for this kid and make it full of neat stuff from up here.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1832123_Firemission___Condition_Red.html

I'm thinking maybe some neat little Alaskan things, photos of wildlife and the aurora, dogsleds, that kind of stuff.  I don't have kids nor deal with them, so I don't really have the slightest clue though.

Thoughts?
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 8:51:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm in. I have a small State Magnet I was going to send. PM me your info and I will send it to you.

Mark
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 8:51:47 PM EDT
[#2]
How does this happen? Double
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 9:27:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How does this happen? Double
View Quote

The site has been acting weird lately.  I've seen doubles just disappear and all sorts of stuff.

PM sent momentarily.  I'll be printing off some neat photos from up here I think.
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 9:44:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I've got some pics from the time I lived in Delta. PM me an email address and I'll send you some.
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 11:38:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I've got some pics from the time I lived in Delta. PM me an email address and I'll send you some.
View Quote

Thanks  PM sent
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 3:56:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Stuff has arrived. Photos are getting sent to the printers and should be done in a day or two. Will get the package out at the end of the week. Will update.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 7:24:32 PM EDT
[#7]
How about getting a bowl from the Great Alaska Bowl Co.?
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 8:54:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
How about getting a bowl from the Great Alaska Bowl Co.?
View Quote

Way outside my budget.  Shipping and photo printing are coming out of grocery money at the moment.  honestly not sure how someone with the mental capacity of a little kid would appreciate something like that either.  I did grab a stuffed moose though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top