Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/16/2016 2:04:14 PM EDT
I just had my second interview with them. I'd be interested in any feedback/thoughts on the company? Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/18/2012 8:09:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 1/20/2016 2:03:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I did work for them. Not a bad company. I did get tired of the little native kids who sat around and did nothing at work not getting fired or reprimanded. They were "Share Holders"...

Aviator
Link Posted: 1/21/2016 7:22:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I did work for them. Not a bad company. I did get tired of the little native kids who sat around and did nothing at work not getting fired or reprimanded. They were "Share Holders"...

Aviator
View Quote

Friend had similar things to say about SCF, he was let go(masters in computer science and 10 years working in field), for a guy who barely just graduated but was the right ethnic background.  New guy broke a bunch of stuff inside a month, buddy was "too busy" with his new job to help them. *new job MAY have involved Mario, luigi, and a princess, and somebody named Zelda...
Link Posted: 1/21/2016 7:47:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the reply. I haven't heard anything back from them since my interview last week.
Link Posted: 1/22/2016 11:06:24 AM EDT
[#5]
I've worked for them off and on as long as they have been around  (I retired in 04) not much different than the rest of the Native owned contractors other than the seem to have more purges.
Link Posted: 1/22/2016 11:14:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I've worked for them off and on as long as they have been around  (I retired in 04) not much different than the rest of the Native owned contractors other than the seem to have more purges.
View Quote

ETA iF you go to work on the North Slope stay out of the politics until you get a feel for the place.
Link Posted: 1/23/2016 3:22:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

ETA iF you go to work on the North Slope stay out of the politics until you get a feel for the place.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I will. Thanks.

Can you expand on "purges"?
Link Posted: 1/23/2016 3:44:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I will. Thanks.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I will. Thanks.

Sure, every now and then they thin the white guys out, start over, rinse and repeat.
Link Posted: 1/24/2016 1:03:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Well that sounds like a promising future..... thanks
Link Posted: 1/24/2016 1:24:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Well that sounds like a promising future..... thanks
View Quote

It's not a problem, once again stay out of the politics until you learn the game.
ETA don't get discouraged things are real slow here in the Oil Industry both on and off shore. The slope is at a crawl and off shore isn't much better.
I'll call a few people for information and get back to you early next week.
What is your trade ?
Link Posted: 1/25/2016 9:46:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Lungbuster, IM sent.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 12:11:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Answered.  Thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top