BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/3/2015 7:59:44 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 8:00:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/7/2015 1:08:57 AM EDT
[#2]
UAFGrad,
Anything new on this? I'm at work and haven't had time to watch the news.
Link Posted: 8/7/2015 2:27:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/7/2015 10:23:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Strange. Obviously more to the story
Link Posted: 8/10/2015 2:12:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/10/2015 4:17:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 2:18:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Can't find the words.....
Link Posted: 8/14/2015 12:51:13 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm not a cop or a lawyer, but I don't care what he said he did it for...  He had two felonies in his heart when he grabbed the two girls and thank God he got cold feet BEFORE harming them!!  Getting cold feet doesn't excuse anybody from the facts since by him physically grabbing them is an overt and/or a furtherance act of a crime.  Plus, by one of the girls saying her father is a cop, it must have really freaked him out even more...  He must have felt like the old Tidy Bowl Man and saw his turd of a life going down the drain.

He just bought himself at least 10 years (If he is lucky.) in a Federal Prison...  He just wrecked his life or what's left of it.  

If he is smart... Which I don't think he is, but if he was, he better grab the first deal the government offers him!!  Especially if he is a registered sex offender.  I know that this goes against many beliefs of individuals here, but this was a crime against children... Two 10 y/o girls.  No matter how hard he tries to address or explain it away.  BTW, if he was truly concerned about their safety, he should have called the police and stayed on the phone with the operator until the cops can make it out there since the two girls were not in immediate danger.

Just glad that the two girls were not harmed during this incident and returned back to their families.
Link Posted: 8/15/2015 1:16:48 AM EDT
[#9]
A strange story, even by Alaskan standards. This guy sounds a bit off, to say the least.

Child Kidnapping, federal charges, federal prison, federal mandatory time. This guy has no idea what he's about to experience!

Good riddance
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top