Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/22/2015 9:32:09 PM EDT
Apparently mocking the idiot that posted this crap in the first place is 'threatening'

It's freaking Alaskaland and there has been a bunch of crime there lately.  More power to the lady on carrying to protect herself and her kid.

Link Posted: 7/22/2015 10:45:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I love the comment about everyone in the playground being a possible victim for an AD.  The dipshit is strong in that post.  And this is an Alaska Group?  For some reason I didn't think there were people that dumb up here.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 12:28:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Is there a Fairbanks, Massachusetts?  There is no more gun friendly town than Fairbanks, Alaska.  Just. Wow.

I've never met anyone like this in Fairbanks, and there appears to be about 10 of them on this Facebook page.

I've mentioned my aunt is like this, but she is in Wasilla and keeps a Ruger P89 ready to rock in the coffee cup cabinet.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 12:43:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I love the comment about everyone in the playground being a possible victim for an AD.  The dipshit is strong in that post.  And this is an Alaska Group?  For some reason I didn't think there were people that dumb up here.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The comments were in a nationwide atheist group so she could get patted on the back for being brave.  Either way, special kind of stupid.  The was feeling threatened that the gun groups are laughing their asses off at her.

Quoted:
Is there a Fairbanks, Massachusetts?  There is no more gun friendly town than Fairbanks, Alaska.  Just. Wow.

I've never met anyone like this in Fairbanks, and there appears to be about 10 of them on this Facebook page.

I've mentioned my aunt is like this, but she is in Wasilla and keeps a Ruger P89 ready to rock in the coffee cup cabinet.

I don't get it, I really don't.  Freedom to do whatever and all but wow.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 10:10:36 AM EDT
[#4]
This is Alaska, and I expect to see firearms!  Not only is it legal here, but in a lot of cases smart.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 11:00:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Being posted to be ridiculed is not a threat.  I'm starting to think Nadine thinks everything is a threat.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 4:33:24 AM EDT
[#6]
There are actually atheist groups?
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 4:37:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Hell yes, lots of them.  IMHO they seem to be as belligerent as any religious group.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top