Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/19/2015 12:36:20 PM EDT
I'm taking my Parents to Seward for my mothers birthday. I would like to take her to a good restaurant for her birthday dinner. Any local advice?

TIA,
Darkop
Link Posted: 7/21/2015 1:19:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Not a local but I went out there a few months ago. I ate at Chinooks and the menu was good, not too expensive.  Make sure to swing by the "Showcase" for a night cap.
Link Posted: 7/21/2015 1:40:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/21/2015 2:02:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I havent seen him in the HTF for a long time but you could try sending him an IM
View Quote

Wonder why
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 1:55:22 PM EDT
[#4]
We had a great time in Seward. 77 degrees and sunny on Monday and 67 on Tuesday. Ate at Chinooks and the Seward Brewery. Both were excellent in case your headed that way!

Until that day,
Darkop

Link Posted: 7/26/2015 10:52:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Wonder why
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I havent seen him in the HTF for a long time but you could try sending him an IM

Wonder why

Would it make you proud to know you ran him off because he has a different opinion than the majority on this forum?  Actually Pat was in Fairbanks shooting at a couple matches and visiting family and likely didn't see this. I also know hes got a lot thicker skin than most and can take whatever you dish out. He stopped by the house for a bit while he was here and we had a good chat.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 12:15:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Would it make you proud to know you ran him off because he has a different opinion than the majority on this forum?  Actually Pat was in Fairbanks shooting at a couple matches and visiting family and likely didn't see this. I also know hes got a lot thicker skin than most and can take whatever you dish out. He stopped by the house for a bit while he was here and we had a good chat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wonder why

No, it would not make me proud.  I don't know what it was, but his avatar put me into a rage whenever I saw it.  No other poster/mod has had that effect on me since DBrewer842 (old mod in the reloading forum) since the 1998-2000 time frame, not DaveA, BOG, Garandman, McUzi, or other folks who dwelt here.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 2:51:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wonder why

Meh....
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 4:52:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
We had a great time in Seward. 77 degrees and sunny on Monday and 67 on Tuesday. Ate at Chinooks and the Seward Brewery. Both were excellent in case your headed that way!

Until that day,
Darkop

View Quote

Sorry I missed you. If you come back Rays is a great choice as is Chinooks. Another great choice is Apollos. As for the other stuff. The politics in the forums gets tiring. I would rather just stick to talking about guns vs politics.
Pat
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top