Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/23/2015 4:01:42 PM EDT
89.4 degrees at my place off Lathrop.  Somehow I think we are in for an insanely hot summer.
Edit: 93.6
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 9:19:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Hope the fires don't start flaring up all over the place.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 10:27:47 PM EDT
[#2]
-40f and smog from stoves in the winter

90f and smog from forest fires in the summer

Plus stinky sulfur water.  Why anyone chooses to live there is a mystery to me.

Link Posted: 5/23/2015 10:29:21 PM EDT
[#3]
63 and sunny in Colorado Springs.  Had a nice shower earlier too.  

Don't miss AK yet aside from the traffic, or lack thereof.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 10:49:11 PM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 5/25/2015 8:39:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Thats hotter than it was here, but without the shitty humidity.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 6:31:13 PM EDT
[#6]
I went camping out in Chatanika on Saturday and it was marvelous. When it's not raining, Fairbanks summers are the best.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 9:11:55 PM EDT
[#7]
It's been a FANTASTIC spring here in Valdez! weeks of sun or partly cloudy. We got a little rain yesterday and then BOOM sunny again today. It's been great weather for shrimping too! Mosquitos just started showing up four days ago so it's been fantastic at the shooting range. Lots of trigger time.

If it's as dry of a summer as it was last winter, it has the makings for a great summer!!

Until that day,
Darkop
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top