Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/15/2015 5:57:05 AM EDT
Mike Pannone - 2 Day Covert Carry - $525.00 - May 30-31 - Fairbanks

Ken Hackathorn - 2 Day Tactical Handgun - $525.00 - June 27-28 - Fairbanks

Massad Ayoob - 2 Day Armed Citizen Rules of Engagement (classroom only, range days are full) - July 18-19 - Anchorage

KC Eusebio - 2 Day Competition Skills Class - July 20-21 - Fairbanks

Frank Proctor - 2 Day Performance Carbine and Pistol - $525.00 - July 25-26 August 8th-9th - Talkeetna

Jason Falla - Class and dates to be announced, will be in the fall and most likely in Talkeetna, although maybe Birchwood.

--

I am not involved in these classes beyond attending some.  I dont make any money from it, just would like to see more instructors come to Alaska, and that doesnt happen without more students attending.

ETA - Proctor dates changed.
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 11:32:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Mike Pannone - 2 Day Covert Carry - $525.00 - May 30-31 - Fairbanks

Ken Hackathorn - 2 Day Tactical Handgun - $525.00 - June 27-28 - Fairbanks

Massad Ayoob - 2 Day Armed Citizen Rules of Engagement (classroom only, range days are full) - July 18-19 - Anchorage

KC Eusebio - 2 Day Competition Skills Class - July 20-21 - Fairbanks

Frank Proctor - 2 Day Performance Carbine and Pistol - $525.00 - July 25-26 - Talkeetna

Jason Falla - Class and dates to be announced, will be in the fall and most likely in Talkeetna, although maybe Birchwood.

--

I am not involved in these classes beyond attending some.  I dont make any money from it, just would like to see more instructors come to Alaska, and that doesnt happen without more students attending.
View Quote

Awesome thanks. I would love to see more people come up also.

I really want to take an advanced carbine course, running and gunning, full gear.

Thanks for the info!!
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 3:28:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Proctor class has changed to August 8th-9th
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top