Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/5/2015 4:07:39 AM EDT
Your photos are ready  I had no idea that the flintlock threw powder like that without igniting.  Thought it was dust specks on the lens or something at first.

Btw, I want a M1A and 686 now.

Link Posted: 4/5/2015 11:47:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Dude!  Nice pics!
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 2:26:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Seriously nice pics.  I don't know what filters and effects you use, but they sure do come out nice.  I'm too lazy to do anything more than resize a picture.

I'd like to take slow motion video of me shooting my flintlock standing next time.  Would like to see the smoke being generated.  BTW: You will get a lot of powder flakes but William was filling the entire pan whereas I only fill it half way which is more than enough.

If you want messy, let's shoot some cans wet and see what your lens thinks.

And more video of the home made tannerite being detonated.
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 3:10:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dude!  Nice pics!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dude!  Nice pics!

Quoted:
Seriously nice pics.  I don't know what filters and effects you use, but they sure do come out nice.  I'm too lazy to do anything more than resize a picture.

I'd like to take slow motion video of me shooting my flintlock standing next time.  Would like to see the smoke being generated.  BTW: You will get a lot of powder flakes but William was filling the entire pan whereas I only fill it half way which is more than enough.

If you want messy, let's shoot some cans wet and see what your lens thinks.

And more video of the home made tannerite being detonated.

Let's wait for my insanely fast lens to show up and try that then.    My camera does take 1080p at 60fps.  Might not be 'high speed' but I can see about slowing post frame rate down a bit and see what happens.

My editing process in Photoshop is crazy simple really.
-Clarity 50 to 100
-Vibrance 25
-Balance white/black/highlight/shadows
-IF it is needed, auto contrast/exposure/color
-Nik Effects: Dark Contrast and see what settings I like.  Occasionally add lighting/highlights
-slap a watermark on it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top