Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/26/2015 3:49:03 AM EDT
Anyone know of someone getting rid of one? Seems I'm going into business Parkerizing.  ))

Would like one about 30 inches wide. So I can do barreled actions.

Can't seem to find anything reasonable in this state for one.(

Link Posted: 3/26/2015 4:11:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Anyone know of someone getting rid of one? Seems I'm going into business Parkerizing.  ))

Would like one about 30 inches wide. So I can do barreled actions.

Can't seem to find anything reasonable in this state for one.(
View Quote

Any plans to offer other FFL services?  I'd love to take my business away from Frontier where possible.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 12:08:25 PM EDT
[#2]
No luck on this end either
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 2:12:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 2:33:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is the gunsmithing FFL the same price as a regular 07 FFL?
View Quote

Weird.  The fee chart says 01/02 is $200 and 07 is $150.  *shrug*  Then again 07 has to pay ITAR I think.

https://www.atf.gov/files/forms/download/atf-f-5310-12.pdf

On topic, I haven't heard of anything.  As silly as it will sound check out amazon prime to get free shipping on one.

Link Posted: 3/26/2015 4:08:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Gun Smith's are 01's so same price as dealer. 07 is cheaper for license fee but you get to donate an additional $2250 per year to the ITAR folks so there is no comparison in final cost.

3 years of 01 (Dealer or Gun smith)= $200 total
3 years of 07 (Manf,)= $6,900 ( $150 for license plus 3 years of ITAR)
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 4:31:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Back to the original question. )

Link Posted: 3/28/2015 5:19:25 PM EDT
[#7]
OP, years ago I bought this setup from these guys and had it shipped up...it was very reasonable for both cost and shipping..might be worth getting a quote from them..never had any issue with it, and it got abused daily....

http://www.skatblast.com/979-super-cab-blast-cabinet.htmlETA..make sure if you plan on using it hard..it works best with at least 23 cfm of air...
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 8:31:47 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Gun Smith's are 01's so same price as dealer. 07 is cheaper for license fee but you get to donate an additional $2250 per year to the ITAR folks so there is no comparison in final cost.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Building Machine guns, suppressors, SBR's and SBS's, LEGALLY, without having to wait for stamps = PRICELESS

There have been some cabinets floating around CL recently. I ended up buying mine off Amazon and having it shipped up. Wasn't bad at all price wise but cannot remember off hand. Lots of guys build their own too. They show up on Gov liquidation from time to time too.

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:55:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Yeah still looking. The one on FT WW went a week or so ago.

Got one lead, but no answer back yet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top