Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/28/2015 1:53:12 AM EDT
I'm hoping to be hitting there around 2pm.  Anyone else planning on going?
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 3:54:05 AM EDT
[#1]
I need to confirm zero on my Grendel.  I'm going to try and make it out there.  Will be in a red ford pick up.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 5:20:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I need to confirm zero on my Grendel.  I'm going to try and make it out there.  Will be in a red ford pick up.
View Quote

I'll be there in a red 4 runner and shooting a red steel popup target with .22's on the rifle side.  I'm hoping the NFA guys show up so I can grab more 'in action' photos.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 9:13:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Can't make it.  Wife has me hopping and popping......and not in a good way :(
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 11:08:48 PM EDT
[#4]
I went
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 12:41:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I went
View Quote

You get your big can order in?
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 12:42:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Sorry guys, I ended up feeling like complete shit today.  
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 7:27:06 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I went

Everything is still in jail

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 7:36:13 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm going to try this weekend.  Going to the ice park saturday morning, but beyond that no idea what my schedule is yet.
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 4:24:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Depending on the weather (there is a snow advisory) I'm going to attempt to head to the range tomorrow for a little bit.  Will update before I go.
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 5:35:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Same here
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 6:12:11 PM EDT
[#11]
I'll be heading to the range around 2pm ish.  Considering how hard it is snowing, I probably won't be there more than an hour or two.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 4:26:46 AM EDT
[#12]
So I did learn something today.  Keep an eye on your steel targets because some jackass will shoot them repeatedly with calibers they aren't rated for.

Still, I had a hell of a time breaking the steel in with .22.  The PA reflex doesn't like the cold (it was flickering off and on when shot) but I could still ring the target just fine.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 10:17:10 PM EDT
[#13]
I went today (Sunday) around lunch time.  I shot my FAL a few times and my Grendel as well.  It was snowing pretty hard and the wind was bad.....my eyes blurred in the wind making a consistent sight picture impossible.  I was able to test out my new PVC target stand.  It worked out awesome.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 5:25:49 AM EDT
[#14]
Weather was pretty hardcore on Saturday as well.  It included a micro blizzard.  The snow was ridiculous.

Wondering about next Saturday.  I'll be there early (for me).  907 Kalash are going to have a meet at 9 and I need them to look at the damage to a new rifle I have for feedback.  It has me pretty upset but I think there is hope for it, already got some good advice.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 7:48:35 AM EDT
[#15]
I've got to hit the range sometime this week or Saturday as well.  Primary Arms is offering a replacement if that red dot turns off again, so I want to get back to Marsh promptly.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top