Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/22/2015 12:51:27 AM EDT

Link Posted: 2/22/2015 2:30:09 AM EDT
[#1]

that looks like lots of fun..but ...but..it goes thru bullets twice as fast dang it.....
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 3:14:25 AM EDT
[#2]
This needs to be on NFA Guns
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 3:39:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This needs to be on NFA Guns
View Quote

I have an even better video too.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 7:26:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Holy crap, I just realized that the 2nd picture has two cases in the air.  Blurry dots really, but neat.

Link Posted: 2/23/2015 1:09:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Looks like a good time!
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 6:00:44 AM EDT
[#6]
The AK with the HALO was chambered in 5.56 and had an excellent trigger.  It's not mine but shooting was really smooth.  Caliber and suppressor made it that way.  I didn't know there was an AK adaptor for the HALO.  Wonder if it fits the current version of the HALO.

I also shot the MAC's but without stocks or suppressors, no barrel extension either.  I tried to fire in continuous burst but found either I had to let the guns rise or get pushed back.  It actually made me take a couple steps back while firing before the mag dump ended.  You would really have to lean hard into it but I had both arms fully extended so leaning far out was awkward.  It's hard enough just to hold on much less keep level an M10/45 with one hand shooting it that way.

BTW, If someone recently lost a steel target at the Cushman range, drop me an IM with details, I may know what happened to it.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 6:14:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The AK with the HALO was chambered in 5.56 and had an excellent trigger.  It's not mine but shooting was really smooth.  Caliber and suppressor made it that way.  I didn't know there was an AK adaptor for the HALO.  Wonder if it fits the current version of the HALO.

I also shot the MAC's but without stocks or suppressors, no barrel extension either.  I tried to fire in continuous burst but found either I had to let the guns rise or get pushed back.  It actually made me take a couple steps back while firing before the mag dump ended.  You would really have to lean hard into it but I had both arms fully extended so leaning far out was awkward.  It's hard enough just to hold on much less keep level an M10/45 with one hand shooting it that way.

BTW, If someone recently lost a steel target at the Cushman range, drop me an IM with details, I may know what happened to it.
View Quote

That was hilarious and impressive as hell.  I'll openly admit I don't have the experience with full auto to pull that off.  And yeah, that AK and the Iraqi repro he had were really nice.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top