Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/21/2015 4:37:02 PM EDT
Just a reminder to write your representatives about the M855 ban.

Easy access to their Email here: http://www.usa.gov/Contact/US-Congress.shtml

Not very eloquent but here is what I sent. Lets try to keep the pressure on BHO

2/21/15

Dear honorable

I am writing this letter to request that you make a strong contentious effort to stop the BATF&E’s attempt at banning the production and sale to civilians of M855 ammunition and SS109 projectiles. As a retired Law Enforcement officer and firearms training officer of more than 20 years, I know that this ammunition is no more dangerous than any other rifle ammunition available to civilians.

This is a plain and simple Obama administration attempt to use a vague law applying to handgun ammunition and applying it to rifles. This is also an attempt by the Obama administration to violate the second amendment rights of us law-abiding citizens to prevent us from obtaining this plentiful surplus ammunition.

It is obvious to me that this is an Obama administration attempt at applying more gun control on Law abiding citizens with a back channel route, due to the Democratic party not being able to pass more un needed gun control in this country.

Thank you for your time in this matter,

Sincerely,

Link Posted: 2/22/2015 3:28:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Done
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 10:51:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Done
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top