Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/27/2014 2:08:59 AM EDT
He gets a new IR light once he gets back to me with his mailing address.

Armstrong was 1 away from winning a copy of Sniper Elite III.  Would have been hilarious if Alaskans won everything, but I promised a random number generator.

Congrats dude.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 2:16:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Staring contest?
Three legged race?
Hot dog eating contest?
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 2:27:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Staring contest?
Three legged race?
Hot dog eating contest? Have you met the guy?  He seems like the type that has a hummingbird metabolism
View Quote

Nah, just had a thread to post up your NVG gear and why you'd like a little nav light.  I ended up with 2x IR ends for some Lazerbrites that I have no use for.  Figure Arf helped me out a lot this year (chipping in for medical this spring to Armstring threatening me with a slab of frozen halibut ) so I wanted to pay it forward a bit.
Link Posted: 11/30/2014 2:24:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Ill post photos of it illuminating my target at birchwood (safely place behind berm, walk back, then shoot)
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 4:32:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Just as well.  I probably would have had to upgrade my computer to run the game, had I won it.  It worked out better this way
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top