Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/21/2014 2:53:30 PM EDT
So, one of the local journalists, Grace Jang, who worked for KTUU and was one of the lead reporters in the investigation against the Guard and railed against Gov. Parnell... is now the spokesperson for Gov. Walker. Connect the dots if that's not self-evident enough...
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:45:02 PM EDT
[#1]
And sometimes I wonder why I can be wickedly cynical, - and sometimes not.

The whole Guard scandal smelled like a political hit job, so rightly or wrongly, I did not pay any attention to it.  Again, rightly or wrongly, I think the reporter is being rewarded for her efforts that likely resulted in providing the margin of victory.

It stinks as bad as George Stephanopolis being an 'impartial' moderator of the Republican debates and campaign reporter, who singlehandedly started the entire War on Women, and pushed it as a faithful servant of the liberal cause.

It is not that hard a trick to pull off.  I swear, with a bit of preparation, I could make a republican meeting on highway appropriations look like a cabal of child molesters.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 6:22:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't get me wrong, there are bad apples in the AK Guard that deserve getting the maximum punishment, and then some. But, this woman, among others, willfully and knowingly misreported information.

It wasn't until after the election they started releasing correct numbers and statistics. It stinks of the same shenanigans that happened with Ted Stevens, in my opinion.

And I hear you on cynicism.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 9:13:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Don't get me wrong, there are bad apples in the AK Guard that deserve getting the maximum punishment, and then some.
View Quote

Yes but some of the names shocked me, even though I might not have gotten along with some of those names I really think they fired a lot of people they didn't get along with because they had this excuse.  Now the AK guard has needed a good house cleaning at the top for a long time but this is not the right way to do it. Rant off.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:03:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Christ, this right after than Charlo Greene chick using her reporter job to push her business interest
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top