Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/30/2014 8:38:52 PM EDT
The trooper's new toy in Fairbanks.

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 9:35:53 PM EDT
[#1]
It is not if it will get stuck on snow, but with those tires it should be 'interesting' to drive on icy roads!!!  Hope that they have very good heaters in it for the winter conditions in Fairbanks!
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 9:47:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Wonder if they will run the heavy studs in the tires.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 11:39:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:33:04 AM EDT
[#4]
How are they going to get any police work done without a M2 on the roof of that thing?
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 5:43:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How are they going to get any police work done without a M2 on the roof of that thing?
View Quote

That is for game enforcement.  Better make sure that shank is over 1/2" citizen.
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 12:59:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
It is not if it will get stuck on snow, but with those tires it should be 'interesting' to drive on icy roads!!!  Hope that they have very good heaters in it for the winter conditions in Fairbanks!
View Quote

Can you imagine trying to stop 20000 lbs of car with only 4 tires to try and stop with on icy roads? you are basically a missile does Northpolar still have medical bills, he needs to go play brake check with that....
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 3:28:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Can you imagine trying to stop 20000 lbs of car with only 4 tires to try and stop with on icy roads? you are basically a missile does Northpolar still have medical bills, he needs to go play brake check with that....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My head is already injured enough without kissing a bumper, thank you.  Why else would I stick around arf if it weren't for dain brablage.
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 4:19:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

My head is already injured enough without kissing a bumper, thank you.  Why else would I stick around arf if it weren't for dain brablage.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

nah, you would be in a nice safe ford pinto...
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 9:39:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lightning bug cars, their butts light up.
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 10:16:34 PM EDT
[#10]
North Polar must be real bad off, He met up with me this fall.
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 10:54:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
North Polar must be real bad off, He met up with me this fall.
View Quote

Hey now, I was being bribed with halibut  A brain damaged man will do crazy things for fish, like meeting strange islanders in the middle of a freezing parking lot  (Might feel like shit, but I can still poke fun at myself )
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 12:05:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Ha, You may feel bad, But you look... Oh Baby.

I wouldn't have missed it for anything. Sharing some fish was the best part of the 2400 mile trip.
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 1:30:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I wouldn't have missed it for anything. Sharing some fish was the best part of the 2400 mile trip.
View Quote

Smartassery aside, thank you.  The fish was awesome
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 4:58:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You two get a room already
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 8:42:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can go camping with us anytime
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 11:39:14 PM EDT
[#16]
One less car they will destroy hitting moose or bou.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 1:56:49 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

What about chains on the wheels? Possible and helpful?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top